Any Military players?

C

CrimsonHaze

If you're on excal alb - NightHawks guild is recruiting such people (mil num required to join). If the cap fit wear it and use its bonus to remove a hib/mid head.

N

Nightchill

out of interest, has it made much of a difference to organisation/PvE/RvR? more tactical? exactly the same?

S

Sigurd

Hurrah! Let's all go and nuke Hibernia! Elf-Oil™ will be ours!!!111

K

Keri

Re: Re: Any Military players?

Originally posted by Uncle Sick(tm)
Military players??

How rare.

Military Players = MP = Mmmm PIE!

How rare!

A

Archeon

Funny, i wasn't aware army people did anything but float in those little tubes having tactical data being fed directly into their brains while chemicals are pumped into their body augmenting them with super human strength, speed and agility.

Oh wait, wasn't that universal soilder?

E

Envenom2

ex Royal Green Jacket here but im not joining albion i hate exping there its boring :)

O

old.Xanthian

Originally posted by Envenom2
ex Royal Green Jacket here but im not joining albion i hate exping there its boring :)

Don't u mean Butlins Red Coat ?

N

Novamir

and how exactly are you going to check if they are military? admission paper? ;)

A

AbPoon

You can get a general idea from asking their army number and then asking when they enlisted and see if they match up.

E

Envenom2

No xan were not all school leavers like u mate joined the army when i was 16 maybe thats what u should do ^^

G

Generic Poster

Any Driving License holders?

A new guild called 'Driven' is forming on Hib/Midgard.

The guild is only for those who hold a valid driving license.
Serious drivers with an Advanced driving license, have the chance to become guild-officers or joint-GM.

We allow anyone with 3 penalty points or less to join, on probation. If you have 4 points or more, or have been banned from driving within the past five years, this guild is not for you.

Naturally, only classes with speed-ability are allowed into the guild. The rules are as follows:

- If you are caught speeding in residential areas, you will be temporarily removed from the guild whilst your case reviewed
- If the condition of your footwear falls below 98%, you will be asked to leave.
- Any and all acts of road-rage will result in severe diciplinary action
- In wet conditions, you will only travel by speed whilst on a visible road. When snowfall is in progress, you must slow to a common walking pace.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

251977 E 60310

But I rather join Generic's guild.

"TEN-SHUN!"

O

old.windforce

Originally posted by Generic Poster
Any Driving License holders?

A new guild called 'Driven' is forming on Hib/Midgard.

The guild is only for those who hold a valid driving license.
Serious drivers with an Advanced driving license, have the chance to become guild-officers or joint-GM.

We allow anyone with 3 penalty points or less to join, on probation. If you have 4 points or more, or have been banned from driving within the past five years, this guild is not for you.

Naturally, only classes with speed-ability are allowed into the guild. The rules are as follows:

- If you are caught speeding in residential areas, you will be temporarily removed from the guild whilst your case reviewed
- If the condition of your footwear falls below 98%, you will be asked to leave.
- Any and all acts of road-rage will result in severe diciplinary action
- In wet conditions, you will only travel by speed whilst on a visible road. When snowfall is in progress, you must slow to a common walking pace.

archhh my minstrel would get serious problems :p

S

SilverHood

How does it go?

Lura lura lura looo
They're looking for monkies up in the zoo,
and if I had a face like you,
I'd go join the British Army

:rolleyes:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom