Any interest in ML5 BG-STEPS ?

skorpio

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings all,

I couldn't attend last ML5 BG Raid, so will try to hold one.

This thread has the intention to check if there is any interess and/or enough ppl to make the raid.

If enough ppl have the group-steps, i was planning in doing this ml5BG Friday the 26th or Saturday the 27th (Sunday will be ML Raids by Arelas so i'm not considering Sunday). On Friday the time would be at 20.00 BST and Saturday perhaps at 14.00 BST.

If we can't get enough interest in this thread, i will hold group steps next week (probably 3 days / 3 groups after 19.30 BST) and do BG Steps on Friday 2nd September).

The requirements to BG steps will be ML1 to enter dungeon and group-steps (.1,.2,.3,.4,.5,.6,.7,.8) done.

Please post if your interested, and if so, best time friday/saturday.
If you need group-steps, post too, if many ppl need, i will hold group steps next week and another BG on next friday.

Thanks.

Baron

Fledgling Freddie
I need the group and bg steps on my cleric and can bring a fop bot if needed

zarza

Fledgling Freddie
im interested for my infi too, in bg and grp steps, but cant do this week... to many ml raids and grp step. And could bring an icewizz or bb fop if is needed

skorpio

Fledgling Freddie
Persifal just scheduled ML4 for the time i was planning doing this Ml5 BG Steps this Friday if it was enough Interest...

I'll just post an ML5 BG Raid soon on another thread.

Thanks for replies tho.

Wyseman

Fledgling Freddie
im interested i need ml5 and skorpio rulles!! :p

Wyseman Sorcer lvl 50

Skaven

One of Freddy's beloved
Im up for it, need group steps on my mincer tho. Don't need em tho, can do em at a later date.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom