Any interest in a guild for former Prydwen players on Ywain?

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
Basically only a dozen or so of my guildmates are looking like they will come back to DAoC once we transfer over to Ywain, for that reason I am thinking about either starting a new guild for the homeless Prydwen players or joining up with other guilds and merging into a super guild of sorts. I was wondering what peoples thoughts were on the matter, how many established guilds are coming back in force?

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
I guess that quite many from Red Shadows mid-exc/pryd will return .
At least thats what i hope for :wub:

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
I'd be interested in a EU guild for pve, rvr and luls on Ywain (if we ever get transfer)

Mainly play mid though, but also some alb I guess

Hypnotastic

Fledgling Freddie
Have my own Guild on Alb (Special Albion Service) with just me and my alts in it. Would be happy to open it up to all or join a new or existing one.

Would be good to get together with some 'old' players and play in a guild group rather than some random yankee pug ;)

Hopefully this idea will take off.

Stalkz

Fledgling Freddie
I'd definitly be interested in joining a Euro guild on Ywain...

All my Toons are Hibbies though, but im more than happy to roll something on another realm and join up with everyone for some good old yank whacking :)

If it was middies i'd prolly roll a Valk or Thane as they both look fairly interesting to me and ive never played either before, maybe even a Skald...

If it was Albs then i'd prolly roll a Wizzie or a Theurg, quite like the Albion casters i have to say :) even Cabalist looks interesting too

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
yeah think i would be interested

but it must include a weekly pr0n exchange night

eble

Fledgling Freddie
hey don't exlcude the excalibur guys!

I'll be looking for new guilds for both Hib/Alb on Ywain.

charmangle

Fledgling Freddie
HoS accepts EU players

Well House of Smek on Ywain1 is open to any EU players who are interrested. Talk to anyone in the guild and they can invite you.

And we will try to find any alliance with former EU players on it as soon as the transfer comes. At the moment we are in a small but steady alliance.

/Charmangle
GM of House of Smek - Ywain1

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
I joined Nite Hawks thanks to suggestions on here they seem pretty active and EU centric :)

In Alb btw

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom