Any idea when duskwave and daoc-europe websites will be updated?

illu

Part of the furniture
Hi

Just wondering when duskwave and daoc-europe will be updated. It's nice to see how you are performing and how others are, and it's been the same for a few weeks now? Any info?

Oli - Illu

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
daoc homepage info (roll of honour) is being worked on (as per other posts in general section re this topic)

stay tuned

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Only think that guild rps is being updated atm. unfortunately :) - or well it used to after patch

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
I heard Masts rp gain overloaded the system and they`re gonna nerf his fg rolling over soloers:p

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Castus said:
I heard Masts rp gain overloaded the system and they`re gonna nerf his fg rolling over soloers:p
I heard they are 2-3 ppl playing the char and that 1 of them is having problems with the bug abusing.
GJ :rolleyes:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
I heard they are 2-3 ppl playing the char and that 1 of them is having problems with the bug abusing.
GJ :rolleyes:

I hear that the warlocks whined so hard about their nerf that they suicide bombed on the .xml files :(

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
I hear that the warlocks whined so hard about their nerf that they suicide bombed on the .xml files :(
Well I made more RPs/hour after the patch than I did before. I’m still "1 nuke + 1 chamber" killing casters, so there is nothing to whine about really.
450.000 RPs in 10 days is an ok amount of RPs and I still like the class :)

Jika said:
And Mastade's mindless pet still follows him :wanker:

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Kathal said:
Well I made more RPs/hour after the patch than I did before. I’m still "1 nuke + 1 chamber" killing casters, so there is nothing to whine about really.
450.000 RPs in 10 days is an ok amount of RPs and I still like the class :)

And Mastade's mindless pet still follows him :wanker:

oh you are still overpowered, how surprising ;D

Kathal

Fledgling Freddie
Mastade said:
oh you are still overpowered, how surprising ;D
So where did you hear about this WL whining??
Is it Faril whining again??

Red HATred

Fledgling Freddie
illu said:
Hi

Just wondering when duskwave and daoc-europe will be updated. It's nice to see how you are performing and how others are, and it's been the same for a few weeks now? Any info?

Oli - Illu

LOL @ performing

E-PEEN ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

illu

Part of the furniture
Red HATred said:
LOL @ performing

E-PEEN ALERT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111

Pfffff :> I like to see how I am doing compared to my class, seeing if mixal has shot past me yet etc, and how friends like mrfloppy are doing.

I also like to see how the fotm classes are doing, the bainshees / vamps etc., and see how my enemies like infils / mincers / archer types are doing.

Just makes the game more interesting. And yes, if you do somehow get to the number1 in your class for RPs in the last week, it is kind of a nice feeling, but with work+gf, it doesn't happen very often at all for me :/

Oli - Illu

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Its not you thats OP its the FG you run with, you just F8 dd dd dd, infact less buttons than i use. Love to see you to run with rangers and nightshades all rr 2 or 3 :) get those often in mid, with hunters and sb's... Try non FOTM and post back here

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Try non FOTM and post back here

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

I played my warden for almost 3 years, hows that mate? omg i love ur posts! :D:D:D

Xaranian

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Its not you thats OP its the FG you run with, you just F8 dd dd dd, infact less buttons than i use. Love to see you to run with rangers and nightshades all rr 2 or 3 :) get those often in mid, with hunters and sb's... Try non FOTM and post back here

U would just get tirred of the dd's from the ns's and the rangers using rapid fire on u :eek: and then whine about the overpowered ns's and their dd's ^^

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
annnnyhow was wrong window so wrong thread, but i never mentiond NS dd, try running non stealth and hitting in melee, anyhow Mastard you usual reply, just slightly more lines, warden and..... we talking about your Bainshee and its fotm grp it runs in, its been posted by many other peep your steam roll tactics, fg fotm and kill soloers, seen it myself, do you stand at DL and wait like 1 ............ SIghhhhh really cant be bothered to carry on..............

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
mayhaps come back when you have a clue mas, because atm you talk like you dont know shit about anything. probably true, since nobody heard of you before playing warlock

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
fotm grp ? :p .. ^^ u smoking smth or .. :D .. and mm, every other grp kills soloers also so qq majt

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Vodkafairy said:
mayhaps come back when you have a clue mas, because atm you talk like you dont know shit about anything. probably true, since nobody heard of you before playing warlock

Well we all havent devoted most of our lives to get recognised in a computer game have we, and well we all know that all of the daoc community lives on FH and irc. Anyhow why am i explaining myself to you ? :twak: Just love the elitism of schoolboys

Fille^

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
annnnyhow was wrong window so wrong thread, but i never mentiond NS dd, try running non stealth and hitting in melee, anyhow Mastard you usual reply, just slightly more lines, warden and..... we talking about your Bainshee and its fotm grp it runs in, its been posted by many other peep your steam roll tactics, fg fotm and kill soloers, seen it myself, do you stand at DL and wait like 1 ............ SIghhhhh really cant be bothered to carry on..............

what is wrong with killing soloers? if you let them live you will just get added on by them on the next fight you get into.. and really nice to a moron of a warlock to take out your support while you are in combat.. Peops are allways qq'ing when you get killed by a grp.. get a hint and make your own grps instead of qq'ing all the time...

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Well we all havent devoted most of our lives to get recognised in a computer game have we, and well we all know that all of the daoc community lives on FH and irc. Anyhow why am i explaining myself to you ? :twak: Just love the elitism of schoolboys

mas, problem is, no1 can take you serious by knowing that you play warlock. so why fucking bother?

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:

you certainly devote a lot of time to typing nonsense here, hypocrit. a warlock telling one of the nicest, best and longest played wardens to roll something non fotm is close to the most retarded thing you can say on here tbh.

as i said, get a clue.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Vodkafairy said:
you certainly devote a lot of time to typing nonsense here, hypocrit. a warlock telling one of the nicest, best and longest played wardens to roll something non fotm is close to the most retarded thing you can say on here tbh.

as i said, get a clue.

Read my post again, i said FOTM group, not char, my warrior is hardly fotm, just Mastade quips how he nukes me dead in his fg when im usually solo or duo'd, when we have come face to face with duo on duo its a different story... Anyhow im off to get my 340 hours on irc to claim some daoc knowledge....

Vodkafairy

Fledgling Freddie
Mas said:
Read my post again, i said FOTM group, not char, my warrior is hardly fotm, just Mastade quips how he nukes me dead in his fg when im usually solo or duo'd, when we have come face to face with duo on duo its a different story... Anyhow im off to get my 340 hours on irc to claim some daoc knowledge....

and what on earth would you know about the groups he ran in? i agree that ganking soloers with a fg is pathetic, but its simply part of the game. if you have a word with people and just act like a decent guy im sure they will leave you in the future.

but when you spout random bullshit im sure it will only encourage the fun in ganking you, instead of the opposite. its a sad but true fact that every soloer gets ganked on sight unless the group has someone leading with strong morales, and even then its hard to prevent (i try all the time, but i have to shout a lot)

edit- warlocks die on sight anyways, regardless of who it is. only warlock ive ever seen not adding is Waim, but the respect i had for him was for a very short while aswell because shortly after he did add

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
Mastade said:
Im glad you think im overpowered ;D

actually your bainshee is one of the crappy ones out there, not that you need to nuke any harder, killing soloers, duoers or trios with your fg roaming off prime time shouldnt be too hard. However, Bainshees in general I find OP :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom