Any help?

Gotrag

Fledgling Freddie
Hi evryone im thinking of making a bard starting from lvl 20 and was wondering what spec i should start with what i should have at 30 40 and 50 i will be grouping with a Champion in the pvp server i need to know a good way to spec and a good way to set up qb so if somone could post some screenshots of there Qb that will help me alot...

Thankyou

fortunefish

Banned
ill join you if u want :p maby for caster slot or warden or summit pm dottedmethinks (in your guild) tomorow.

and check VGN boards for all spec and sc template needs!

:worthy:

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Well first you got to decide if you want to be a group type bard or a battle bard (would advice group type).
My final spec was something like 47 music (best insta mez) 43 nurture (for best speed and end song) 16 regrowth (better ress and most points you can spend on it without lowering music or nurture) and you final points into blades or blunt (but you wont ever hit things beleave me).
When you start max out nurture till your level 43 so you can have the best speed and end buff all the time, put your remaining points into music.

What I also found nice is the < and > keys on your keyboard as you can switch instruments fast without having them on your QB which makes twisting end and speed for mach6 very easy.
Most of the time you will be running around on mach5 though and when going into combat switch to end after your mez and then your main job is to interrupt their healers + casters mainly, use your insta amnesia and dd shout to do so you can interrupt a caster for 100% of the time doing it.
You can also cast a few heals if thats really needed but thats mainly the primairy healers job which a bard is not but its nice for when your druid(s) go down or get interrupted (oh and ofc don't forget to demez).

Also try and use /qbind as a bard normally requires 3 or more quickbars you can bind a few essential things to keys or key combinations that will make it a bit easier but overall be prepaired to switch qbars alot.
Bard is a hard class if you have never used a class that uses instruments and uses alot of qbar slots in each fight but anyway good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom