Any guilds that speak English recruiting?

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
As much as I enjoy soloing on Camlann, I feel the time has come to join into a guild with my multitude of characters and get them up to 50 + some ToA maybe ^^. I don't think I can do that without assistance.

What I've got is:

50 Chanter (In Fear currently, but seems dead tbh)
46 Deathsight necro
41 BD (Not played unless wanted)
40 Infil (most fun solo ^^)
etc :)

Anyone wants to recruit a pbae iccul luri who needs help ToA-ing then it'd be nice to hear from you, though tbh I really don't expect there to be any guild offers. I'm open to all offers :)

Nedo

Fledgling Freddie
Kicks said:
Fear dead? :eek2:

:(

Naw it aint dead, but many of the peeps who been in it from start dont play or play other servers or wait for WoW.....nothing strange in that tbh.

Not gonna die since the old core wont join other guilds until they quit daoc....

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
White Knight's are good for level 33+ Alots of PvE raids untill 40 then its PvP

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Evul said:
White Knight's are good for level 33+ Alots of PvE raids untill 40 then its PvP

I've never seen white knights around... but if there's anyone from them around still then it'd be good to hear from them if what you say is true ^^

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Nedo said:
Naw it aint dead, but many of the peeps who been in it from start dont play or play other servers or wait for WoW.....nothing strange in that tbh.

Not gonna die since the old core wont join other guilds until they quit daoc....

good :) :fluffle:

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
didn't you just post in some other thread you stopped using your bot? such logics.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Aithe said:
didn't you just post in some other thread you stopped using your bot? such logics.
Noo... lol.

I am only using my bot for pve, and to get from 49.3 to 50 as fast as possible through pvp. After that I I'll be using it with my necro to farm cash for my ns sc, and then I won't need a bot. Unless I want to really slaughter everyone in the area.

Evul

Fledgling Freddie
every time ive seen you die in PvP you always drop about 8 buffs, So why you lying? its like your sig where you had a RR8 ML7 Savage... you only added this to make you look "Uber" Fucker

Aithe

Fledgling Freddie
Evul said:
every time ive seen you die in PvP you always drop about 8 buffs, So why you lying? its like your sig where you had a RR8 ML7 Savage... you only added this to make you look "Uber" Fucker

I'm sure that calling someone else a fucker really makes you feel good about yourself, doesn't it?

Kicks

Fledgling Freddie
Evul said:

He just said he is using it for pvp until he lvl 50 and competitive so yeah kinda makes sense that he drops about 8 buffs when he dies don't you think? :p

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Natswoo said:
Fear ain't dead

No but I was mostly looking for a guild for my alts to level/do ToA in as fear don't seem to do much of that and aren't big enough for the high ML raids.

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
I thought this would be fairly fruitless...

Bahumat

FH is my second home
Daws the lvl 50 guilds are

Fear
Nexus
Horde
Lios Alfar
Inguz Mornieo
TOTAL WESTERN
Ruin

ther are a few more but alot of ppl left for WoW so you best to have a look ingame. speak to their GM's is your best bet

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Evul said:
Read my post where I say I use a bot.

Now go get an eye check.

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
Daws the lvl 50 guilds are

Fear
Nexus
Horde
Lios Alfar
Inguz Mornieo
TOTAL WESTERN
Ruin

ther are a few more but alot of ppl left for WoW so you best to have a look ingame. speak to their GM's is your best bet
BloodGate is supposed to be English. But every fucker in there (but me) speaks French ><

Sophine

Fledgling Freddie
Prime ! prime i tell you ! :p We're about one active member... And that's me :p But i dont need more then 1 to own thoese damn gimp's ! :p

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Sophine said:
Prime ! prime i tell you ! :p We're about one active member... And that's me :p But i dont need more then 1 to own thoese damn gimp's ! :p
Your guild is KoS... :D

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Sophine said:
Think I saw two of you online today :). Both grey though.

Sophine

Fledgling Freddie
Ame you dont got a chance to beat any of us anyway :p i thought KoS ment Kill On Sight or something simular...
But you can put us on you RoS list....
Run On Sight

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom