Any guilds recruiting? (Hib)

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
We started a guild on the US servers which worked well for a while but due to various commitments we have now lost too many members to make a sustainable group, we currently run a mini group when we can, which, while it can be good at times is not really what we are looking for. We are 4 (possibly 6 depending on who is quitting) players who are looking for a guild that enjoys every aspect of DAOC, though preferably pvp.
Each of us has several 50s, covering most classes and we all previously played on Hib Excal.

You can reach me on here or anyone in guild, in game, just /send anyone in Greetings Lesser Realm mates if you have any questions.

TY

Jakata - Hero
Sylvaa - NS

eSo

Can't get enough of FH
Few of us TD's welcome all excal players. Heads up though that our active numbers aren't many :drink:

Rate

One of Freddy's beloved
RvR scene isnt bad, need more active players though! :)

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
heh glad hibs rvr isnt bad :( canny cack on alb, been zerg surfing with my baby sorc to try get a few rr's under the belt although its not going well as most people are dead from wizards before you've touched them lol :(

Making a vamp with a norwegian friend soon to duo in laby/poc and what not with tho :eek: whats labyrinth like here?

Everz

FH is my second home
Labby when i played was zerged to hell and back.

Bahumat

FH is my second home
I just made a Mid, Hib and Alb guild. If you wanna join, it's 80plat entry.

Twoeye

Can't get enough of FH
I just made a Mid, Hib and Alb guild. If you wanna join, it's 80plat for each of you at entry (yea i'm a nice bloke).

Ohh thats a offer i cant refuse , 80 plat , you sure are a nice dude Bahu :p

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Only if it is on mid.. I have Synergy on alb and no chars on hib

Also I still haven't recieved the 108p on alb yet, unless they have given it to me while my acc was closed, which I highly doubt :(

Bahumat

FH is my second home
oh the fuckers! Do you have an email address you can chase it up with?

Soazak

Part of the furniture
me and some rl friends are looking for guild on hib if any active guilds are recruiting, we are Bard, Eld, Warden/Vamp and an inactive druid, pm me

Everz

FH is my second home
Why you still on this board ever?
Though you went to play aion

Thought bads like yourself were tossed into the fire and burnt to a crisp for your betters (myself) amusement?

Run along peewee, run along.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
me and some rl friends are looking for guild on hib if any active guilds are recruiting, we are Bard, Eld, Warden/Vamp and an inactive druid, pm me

Firstly pleased to welcome Greetings Lesser Realm Mates to the Ywain Na Fianna Dragun alliance on Hibernia (note there is also an Albion outpost there on a guild run by Dard, Paul/Breyghun/Genedril and Ambera/Ascarii) called Na Fianna Severance.

Na Fianna Dragun haven't closed recruiting at the moment and you can apply on our website (see signature). What we do have however is an open guild within the alliance called The Green Room, to which there is an open invite with all characters having /as speak privaleges (we expect it not be be overly abused) and open invite rights.

This would give you access to an alliance and exposure to Na Fianna Dragun alliance guilds where you can let people get to know you and hopefully go on to get invites to the other guilds.

Here is the alliance statement.

Good luck.

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
Thanks for having us :) just a shame I have been in bed for the last 2 days with the lurgy :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom