any good UI's ?

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Beside cosmos and NP?
When I use cosmos my WoW crushes every 2 mins and I dont like that much the NP one.

any1 knows any nice UI's? :cheers:

Iceflower

Fledgling Freddie
I would recommend you look at the individual mods available on sites like curse-gaming and pick the ones you think will enhance your gaming rather than installing big compliations like Cosmos. The compilation packs are never very class specific so you need to find out those anyway and there are lots of enhancements for most classes out there.

There is one new mod I strongly hope will catch on and be used by most players, Call to Arms, which adds looking for group functionality a la Dark Ages of Camelot to the game, so you dont need to stand around hollering in LFG channel endlessly. Spread the word on your servers as it when enough are using it can reduce our searching for groups downtime significantly.

Evoknox

Fledgling Freddie
I'm using:

CTmod
Combatstats (included with CT)
Cooldowncount
Scrolling combat text
Spellalert
Flexbar
CT_raidassist
Reputation mod
TechStats

Theyre all good =]

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
I've installed CTmod and I like it! Simple and w/o bugs. But I will also try the one with the LFG :)

:cheers:

izikiel

Fledgling Freddie
nurfed ui>ctmod imo

nurfed UI+stancesets and ct_raidassist is all I need .)

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
found a bug(?) with CTmod.. if you right click on a player and select whisper from the list.. it doesnt work :p so is with R some times

nurfed ui eh? think I ll check it out too :p

Gray

FH is my second home
I use Cosmos, not caused me any problems thus far

The only thing that does irritate me is that when item durability is low, the image of the armour doesnt show, so i could end up going into battle with very little armour actually active.

Anyone know how to get that back up? :s

Afran

Part of the furniture
Using CT mod, StunWatch, Stancesets, WeaponQuickSwap, ScrollingCombatText.

Tzan

Fledgling Freddie
Ok I have some probles with Nerfed UI and no matter how hard I try I cant solve them.
1st. My party mode is displayed with thunders (the icon you see when you go d/c)
2nd. How do I move the little box that you see the info of another char when you go mouse over him (not click)?

thanks in advance!

Dommers

Fledgling Freddie
Thats called the tooltip. If Nerfed UI uses CT it should have it under one of the categories there.

B

Bisou

Dommers said:
Thats called the tooltip. If Nerfed UI uses CT it should have it under one of the categories there.

I am running CT aswell, next to Tipbuddy. I have the CT tooltip covering my tipbuddy (even when i move it). BUt cannot find the CT addon that creates the CT tooltip. Anyone can help me?

I use:

CT package
Auctioneer
Bankitems
Weaponswap
Healomatic (new version, it gives me a very small groupwindow to monitor group health)
Scrollingtext
sct
tipbuddy
monkeyquest (and monkeybuddy)
Call to Arms
+ some mod that pops up when you start a fight, it shows your health(/mana/rege/combo, whichwever applicable) your enemies and your pets just below your character. Very handy (cant remember name atm)

Hansemann

Fledgling Freddie
I installed Nurfed + stunwatch, damagemeters, decursive, defendyourself, auctioneer, enhtooltip, itemsmatrix, quickloot, spellalert, bgassist and sheepwatch. and it's pretty much all I need. (except allinoneinventory that give a evil error everytime rogue poison procs).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom