Any [GoA] personel plz read

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
I am wondering, is there any GoA staf that can tell us what is going on with the closed accounts, and if it is going to be fixed anytime soon?

and can we expect free days for this? i mean, i feel we should, is it we payed for the days, and its not ouer foult that we cannot play...

And if any GoA staf with no idea aboute this reads it, can you plz ask your co-workers aboute it so we can get alittle bit of info?

the customer suport is rather lousy atm, the least you can do is tell us what is happening.

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Draylor said:
Youve just noticed?

Guess youve not been playing long :p

not just noticed.. but sometimes it bether than this ^^

and since this post was adresed to the GoA staf, i didnt want to be to rude.. although it is the truth :twak:

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
comeon goa!! for fuckings sake!! is it THAT hard to open my fucking account?!?!

Shamyn

Fledgling Freddie
Amuse said:
comeon goa!! for fuckings sake!! is it THAT hard to open my fucking account?!?!

I'm sure that motivates them loads ;)

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Rulke said:
Erivoss is on holiday for another week afaik :)

Bha.. nurf him going on holliday in the middle of a crisis.. well, for me and the other ppl with closed accounts, it is.

and there is other GoA staf that reads the forums.. like GMs

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
I'm going to take this opportunity to explain why I unstuck and then closed the subs thread as well as giving all the information that I can regarding this problem.

Originally the subs thread was created to get information out to players when we started having problems with the newly relaunched subs and billing pages. These were problems that affected everybody and thus Erivoss made the thread to keep you up to date with what was happening generally as well as to request info on the general problems that people were having. It was possible for Erivoss to work closely with the team that created the new subscription pages and help to resolve those problems.
Now the problems with the subs pages are fixed and these issues are no longer relevant. Some individual players are still having problems with their accounts but these are not problems with the billing pages per se, they are individual bugged accounts which will need to be dealt with individually by the billing department (which isn't the same department that created the new pages).

For security and data privacy reasons we can't resolve issues relating to individual and specific accounts over forums or through private messages. Each of these can only be dealt with if it is reported and resolved through the official channels - i.e. RightNow or the subscription@goa.com email address. Even if Erivoss or I felt that we could circumvent these rules, neither of us have admin access to the billing system. All we can do is look up your details, see the status of your account and check to see if your ticket is in the 'to be resolved' queue. The billing department are not gamers, they do not read these forums and they won't see these threads. In any case they will work through their caseload in order - no-one will, or should, get priority treatment based on their postcount. I'm sorry that I can't sort out problems like this but I'm afraid it's simply not within my power to do so.

Fafnir

Resident Freddy
Well the support have had its ups and down's, but not getting a reply or lets say rightnow for over a week. Even when you submitted screenshots, time, date, server, zone, what the problem was.

Gamah

Banned
I dont think any one should wait a week for there account be reopened..and Reqiuel no one was asking for it to be resolved under the forums they just want a damn reply from Rightnever..also I like the way you closed a thread but still gave little to no info on the subject matter.

The billing problems are fixed? Obviously not! if countless people are having there accounts closed for no reason.

Maybe GOA should get the preverbial finger out of the preverbial arse and get more people to solve the problem..rather than trying to cope with the usual ammount of "support" staff. I have always given GOA the benefit of the doubt even when the server was bugged so I lost my house. But this is damn stupid, people are waiting for 1-2 weeks without a reply for account issues and its not on.

I used to be easy on GOA, I have played this game since release but I have had enough of the second rate service the gamers recieve and if anything customer service gotten worse since the price rise which it seems we got nothing for?

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
I have send 1 mail to RightNow, and 1 to sunscription.
doesnt sem to help though, as i had my problem on monday, sendt the mails on monday, but stil have the problem.

realy annoyed, becouse i and my in-game friends had allot of stuff planed for these days..

and alittle infrom from the ppl that deals with these problems would be nice, duknow if any1 can tell them that since they dont read these forums (and that btw, is stupid, it takes 10-15 minutes to check them for "problem threads", and it helps both them and the players).

and i realy do not see how they can allow something like this to happen, i mean, i payed my account, was able to plat for 1 day, and now its closed.

i know for a fact that there is nothing wrong with my credit card, and it got charged.

amd what i would realy like to know, is if we get any compensation from GoA for the days we have payed for, but havent been able to "cash in" on.
i feel that we should.

and posting something on the official page would also be a kinda good idea, as not even 50% of the players reads these forum.
And we are not few that is having this problem, as 1 one of my in-game friends has had it (fixed now, duknow why the <bad word> mine isnt), and 1 of my IRL friends is also having it. and from what i read on these forums, we are not the only ones.

and these problems shouldnt take loong to fix, if it isnt some sort of "major" problem, and in that case i feel even stronger that they should post on the official site.

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
My account is open again, so there is stil light in the end of the tunel for those with closed accounts... just remember to send a mail to Subscription@goa.com

But stil.. it was slow, and would like to know if we get any kind of compensation for the lost days

Amuse said:
My account is open again, so there is stil light in the end of the tunel for those with closed accounts... just remember to send a mail to Subscription@goa.com

But stil.. it was slow, and would like to know if we get any kind of compensation for the lost days

mine is now open... yey!!

btw Req.. were not having a go at you personally.. its NOT personal so please dont take it that way.. before you and Erivoss started posting on these forums with snippets of information we had nothing.. we'd been left in the dark for soo long.. i guess its a case of wanting too much too soon.. please dont be put off by the amount of insults GOA take on any given day i for one do appreciate any information posted here.. hell!! its better than nothing.. but if you could forward on one thing to your bosses at your next review meeting if you even have one.. its this... RightNow although it serves its purpose is simply to slow to deal with this many enquiries.. and its frustrating to get no reply within 3-4 days even tho it claims its being dealt with.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Amuse said:
and there is other GoA staf that reads the forums.. like GMs

and that would be Erivoss..... he/she is the new english GM

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
Ctuchik said:

Requiel is a GM, I think Erivoss is officially a Storyliner (correct me if I'm wrong) but likes to help out on communication stuff.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Flimgoblin said:
Requiel is a GM I think Erivoss is officially a Storyliner (correct me if I'm wrong) but likes to help out on communication stuff :)

oooh, well my bad then.. :)

Amuse

One of Freddy's beloved
Ctuchik said:

Erivoss is a Storyliner, if my memory isnt playing tricks. and he has been so kind to be one of the few sources of information for us players.

frd_prefect

Fledgling Freddie
Well best part of a month here. Money taken, account closed, posted on right now straight away, have sent 3 emails so far to subscription@goa.com and I haven't heard a peep from them. It's now been 27 days, so don't hold your breath.

frd_prefect

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
The billing department are not gamers, they do not read these forums and they won't see these threads. In any case they will work through their caseload in order QUOTE]

Hmm caseload in order?

My account has been closed for 31 days now, I posted directly to right now straight away and over the past month I've sent four emails to subscriptions@goa.com and I have had one responce after 29 days which told me to turn all security settings off in my browser, which isn't at all relevent to the problem I'm having and is a rediculous thing to ask anyone to do anyway. That hardly seems like things are being dealt with in a caseload order.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom