Any friendly largish guilds recruiting?

m4tty

Fledgling Freddie
Greetings!

I have recently rolled a BD and Skald and a Shammy and decided I rather like Middle Earth ;), the people seem friendlier on the whole and seems to be more group orientated, I've had a good time with my BD in BG1 and seem to have developed a revulsion to albs and the endless overpopulated zergfest :puke: , but I think I want to take my Skald thru the PVE grind due to it being more grp friendly (don't like soloing) however it would help if any guilds were recruiting, I like the banter on chat and PVE exp'ing grps etc so GSOH is a must heh sounds like a personals ad :p

Thanks,

Sigfasti - 2x Skald
Lots - 2x BD
Petrol - 2x Shammy

old.Whoodoo

Can't get enough of FH
RD are always looking for freindly new tallent, we all play for fun not FOTM, and gu is normally full of words like "buttplug" and "gravy".

Contact a member in game for an invite.

Grimmen

Fledgling Freddie
Well Ordo Malleus is recruting but we aint excatly a largeish guild. We are new but we are steadily growing :)

Contact a member ingame if you wanna know more :)

Thorarin

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like your guildchat might be even more perverted than ours ;)

Brynn

Can't get enough of FH
old.Whoodoo said:
RD are always looking for freindly new tallent, we all play for fun not FOTM, and gu is normally full of words like "buttplug" and "gravy".

amagaad words like that make me want to delete my albs and make me switch realms :p

Mokidio

Fledgling Freddie
First of all Id like to welcome you to our realm and then go a bit through the chars you chose as group friendly... Shammy is always usefull in rvr and a good shammy is doomed to be spamed with invites no matter what..
BD as we all know is an overpowered char and with the new caster setups that mids consider as the new fotm they find their way to rvr groups a lot easyier than what it use to be...
Now about skald I think that people are not really fond of them and they preffer to run with rm/aug healers speed. But that is to change with NF where skalds will have SoS along with other feats that will help them again find their way into grps..
But I think you already know these thinks so enjoy lvling your skald:)

m4tty

Fledgling Freddie
Cheers

Thanks for all the enlightening replies, I am now a proud member of Realm Defenders, thanks for the warm welcome guys

I hear about all the skald probs with nf but i don't think it will be that long before tanks become fotm again, what goes around comes around and i don't think any realm does that well long term with low melee population :twak:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom