Any Friday news Kemor?

O

old.Takahome

Haven´t seen em sinca ages... nothing about how fast patch´s going, when will it on Gorre... (remember respec´s in da patch and I bet many ppl´s waiting that)

Every new thread I c on main page´s related or to event notes or to patch, tbh I´d matter more those events once we catch up with USA, 1.53 made some HUGE changes though nothing good 4 hibs I´m sure alb (pally) and mid (shammie) want it badly ;) that patch would go out soon and we r still in 1.50, I know the next patch´ll be 1.52 and with it pvp server, but plz just use some time to make a minor note about how fast is it going.

Events r fun, but it´s sure bad when I go more herald than camelot-europe since there r always more threads and more patch notes to read :(

Not any offense intented, just need some luvly friday late arrived notes about how the things r going, nothing hard to say they´ll up at gorre at xx date. Beside u made an special event TEST server, I´m afraid ppl awaiting much more a TEST pvp server, tnx 4 reading. :)

O

old.Biffsmash

Yep would like to see some new also :)

Don't forget though, 1.53 is still in test stages, so US still on 1.52 AFAIK :)

C

Cerverloc

True but as said here I would like to see some updated info on how things are going with the pvp-1.52 patch developments.

Keep your customers informed GOA.

The Excrucio Family:
510.jpg

L

lakih

Remember that they work fridays too (i hope:) ) Its not news bots that just autopost... atleast give 'em to the end of the day before you go "News, now! or else i quit DAoC and start playing SimsOnline" :p

Keep up the good work Kemor (and GOA)

:m00:

F

Flimgoblin

News now or I quit DAoC and take up flower arranging!

hrm, did someone spike my tea this morning?

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Originally posted by Fingoniel

hrm, did someone spike my tea this morning?

*laughs ewully and points at Dr. Ivan, TEH SUPAVILLAIN(tm)*

O

old.Takahome

Tic tac almost end of Friday dear Kemor

Tic tac ;)

O

old.Takahome

Typo Typo, remember I´m not English ^^

Tip: gimme Spanish server :rolleyes:

K

kemor

Nothing new about 1.52, PvP server, etc since the last news are still true.

1.52: planned for Mid-October
PvP server: soon after.

Of course, don't quote me on that :)

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by kemor
Nothing new about 1.52, PvP server, etc since the last news are still true.

1.52: planned for Mid-October
PvP server: soon after.

Of course, don't quote me on that :)

sorry man, couldn´t resist

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom