Any english speaking guilds..

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Have posted here before to little response , gonna give it another go...

I have recently rolled a minstrel on Cam , played one to level 35 on Excal so not a complete noob with the char.

I am just looking for a friendly guild , I am not looking for cash or gifts etc just some people to spam in /gu.

I currently play alb/excal and can probably get you some reference's from a guild leader etc (hopefully stating I aint a git/noob etc.)

Thing is it always seems the decent guilds don't recruit til 40+ etc and tbh I wanna be cheeky and get in early to get to know people - don't fancy wandering around solo for a few months trying to get to a level where guilds then find me worthy..

I don't mind doing a trial period etc so anyone who wants to interview / recruit me , please drop me a pm and I will be in touch !

Someone somewhere help me find a nice second home away from Excal as I dont fancy leveling another char on the same server...

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies !!

B

Ballad

evzy said:
Have posted here before to little response , gonna give it another go...

I have recently rolled a minstrel on Cam , played one to level 35 on Excal so not a complete noob with the char.

I am just looking for a friendly guild , I am not looking for cash or gifts etc just some people to spam in /gu.

I currently play alb/excal and can probably get you some reference's from a guild leader etc (hopefully stating I aint a git/noob etc.)

Thing is it always seems the decent guilds don't recruit til 40+ etc and tbh I wanna be cheeky and get in early to get to know people - don't fancy wandering around solo for a few months trying to get to a level where guilds then find me worthy..

I don't mind doing a trial period etc so anyone who wants to interview / recruit me , please drop me a pm and I will be in touch !

Someone somewhere help me find a nice second home away from Excal as I dont fancy leveling another char on the same server...

Thanks in advance to anyone who replies !!
Brings back some good memories to me... Ivy League before the mass recruitement was my best experience on Camlann ever... a non-elitist english speaking guild with a friendly community.

Too bad the guild doesn't exist anymore nor does any other english speaking non-elitist guild...

But we can always make one. ;)

ps: Good luck on Camlann matey

Tierce_

Fledgling Freddie
When/if I get my subs paid Im going to make this l33t fotm guild and called it Rising Sun and....oh...damn, I done that already :(

stafrin

Loyal Freddie
and Ballad keeps on spamming here, do you even play daoc ballad? never ever seen you ingame m8 :p

Amildin

Can't get enough of FH
ahhhh the old Ballad vs Lulah *fight fight fight!* :drink:

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
Oi leave me thread alone ... only I may spam my thread*

*and pretty much anyone else cos I am powerless to stop them!

B

Ballad

stafrin said:
and Ballad keeps on spamming here, do you even play daoc ballad? never ever seen you ingame m8 :p
Argh... I can make up nothing good against such a friendly reply. :(

barevoose

Fledgling Freddie
Tierce_ said:
When/if I get my subs paid Im going to make this l33t fotm guild and called it Rising Sun and....oh...damn, I done that already :(

we shud make it the FH guild tbh, my druids still in the guild ;)

evzy

Can't get enough of FH
So its looking like either make a new guild or play Camlann solo to 50 and then let some guild reap all my hard work by letting me join em... Rah for friendly guilds !! (someone remind me why I fancied a PvP server challenge again ???)

Soooo who is up for starting a new guild English speaking - no class / level restrictions and any slates wiped clean..

If anyone is interested pop your name down here and I will start organising a time to get everyone together to form a guild ... To be named Freddys Friendly Guild or something to save arguments.

Nugusta

One of Freddy's beloved
I can help, would like someone to talk to or play with rather then solo :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom