Any English speaking guilds(active)

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
Are there any English(or semi :p)guilds on camlann anymore
I'm starting to play camlann alot now and am getting to a stage where i would like to FG RvR more.
I'm getting myself spellcrafted soon (tonight i hope) so will be looking to ding 50 soon.

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
What lvl are you? There are a couple of large English-speaking guilds (most are mixed-race, but speak English as the standard language), but they will require you to be 50 in most cases. There are also a few smaller ones that are a little more lenient: I think Voodoo are English-speaking and I know a few of there players who are nice.
Look through the forums over the last month or so - I'm sure there are some recruiting threads.

Lian

Fledgling Freddie
Fear, Horde, Last~Wave (I think ask Zephyrex on here I guess) and some smaller ones like Voodoo, Hatred, Raven Guard etc have english /gu's afaik. The first 3 will have lvl50 as an entry requirement at the least, and might be class limited as well.

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Hi bubble,

Voodoo are english guild, Doink has joined us with his druids, yes that is a plural, his battkle druid and his battle druids bb which is also a druid :p

www.v00d00.co.uk

take a look :)

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
yep Last~Wave has a english gu, but there's ppl from everywhere

officers and gm's decide who to recruit or not and usually you need a decent rr, lvl 50 and a support class

Ronso

Can't get enough of FH
Go with Voodoo tbh m8 - they are nice friendly guildies and have a good laugh and team spirit in guild chat :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
whats your class?

oh yeah that lios alfar are blue to 50's now. should go and get the little buggers

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Ronso said:
Go with Voodoo tbh m8 - they are nice friendly guildies and have a good laugh and team spirit in guild chat :D

Hmmm, so your firefluid...

You kill me while I'm leveling, then log on another char to try and kill me with that one aswell. Just the second time I'm more wearey of people killing my while I'm leveling so I kill you first, and then you threaten to go on your higher char to kill me again lmao.

Have to say that was pretty lame...

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
Hmmm, so your firefluid...

You kill me while I'm leveling, then log on another char to try and kill me with that one aswell. Just the second time I'm more wearey of people killing my while I'm leveling so I kill you first, and then you threaten to go on your higher char to kill me again lmao.

Have to say that was pretty lame...

Too many Jolly Ranchers again Tsabo? :D It's camlann, change your nappy and kill him back xD

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
Too many Jolly Ranchers again Tsabo? :D It's camlann, change your nappy and kill him back xD

Not read my post? I did, although I thought it was just someone else. And the fact that he literally logged on his red RM, killed me, then logged off didnt make it easy to kill him, he just ran ¬.¬

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
Not read my post? I did, although I thought it was just someone else. And the fact that he literally logged on his red RM, killed me, then logged off didnt make it easy to kill him, he just ran ¬.¬

If im honest, i don't really read ANY of your posts. You got killed by a higher level char on camlann, shock horror

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
If im honest, i don't really read ANY of your posts. You got killed by a higher level char on camlann, shock horror

LMAO, you really don't understand do you...

He kills me with his red RM, then logs. I then take it upon myself to kill anyone I see in the dungeon for my own safety. It just so happens the next person is an SB, but HIS SB. I kill him in no time atall, then he whines at me for it.

And now today he is on the forums saying that killin people while they are on a mob is unfair and unrespectful etc etc, when that's exactly what he did to me on his RM.

Pointin out his double standards, not crying about it, I understand ppl killin others, even if higher, but when they are as two faced as this, its just stoopid.

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
LMAO, you really don't understand do you...

He kills me with his red RM, then logs. I then take it upon myself to kill anyone I see in the dungeon for my own safety. It just so happens the next person is an SB, but HIS SB. I kill him in no time atall, then he whines at me for it.

And now today he is on the forums saying that killin people while they are on a mob is unfair and unrespectful etc etc, when that's exactly what he did to me on his RM.

Pointin out his double standards, not crying about it, I understand ppl killin others, even if higher, but when they are as two faced as this, its just stoopid.

Man you'd solve anyone's case of insomnia with that stuff ;)

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
Man you'd solve anyone's case of insomnia with that stuff ;)

Shame I can't cure stupidness or lack of common sense too

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
Shame I can't cure stupidness or lack of common sense too

You can! I just type the opposite of what you do, problem solved!

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Ormor said:
You can! I just type the opposite of what you do, problem solved!

I'm not gonan bother bcos I can already tell your just gonna resort to comments like...

"I know you are, but what am I?"

Ormor

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
I'm not gonan bother bcos I can already tell your just gonna resort to comments like...

"I know you are, but what am I?"

T_T

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
hey tsabo you dont read your fh pm's /slap

I do and no. I clicked reply and something wierd happened to explorer so I didnt try again hehe

Bubble

Can't get enough of FH
such hiijacking my thread :)
wondered how it got 23 post :)

B

Ballad

Bubble said:
such hiijacking my thread :)
wondered how it got 23 post :)
Tsabo
Bahumat
Tsabo
Bahumat
Tsabo
Bahumat

:rolleyes:

(On topic: Voodoo is quite decent I heard but your best bet is to exp a bit and join the immortal Fear. IMO)

Fuzzy

Fledgling Freddie
Immortal Fear?
I like to think of us more as a phoenix...but then we'd have to learn a foreign language :wij:
Actually, you can just call me Glaiheet : :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
what lvl r u now? you said you was near 50?

also what class r u?

voodoo are a good guild but if your near lvl 50 you may as well wait

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
He a lvl 30 bd, but voodoo dont accept bd's but he workin on getting another char up a bit to join.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom