Any Div 1,2,3 clan recuiting

H

-Holly-

Looks like SMEG is dying a slow death shame really good set of lads and good skillz, + just starting to work well as a team, but these things happen after Smeg left Cat went on holiday now he's back most ppl's gone??? well that the story anyway so.

For Sale Holly 1 carefull 0wner.........

M

MiR/\GE

http://forums.netgamers.co.uk <-- go post in their.. they r the forums for =FFS= and r lookin for more players.. i aint a cs player so i wudnt know wot u gotta do to get in but we hav jsut been signed up into the league and r in need of players desperatly so chances of getin in r high :)

R

RogueOne

I'll add as an aside here that Holly's record last season for SMEG was pretty good, so certainly none of the div3 clans should worry on that level. :)

H

-Holly-

Hehehe.......... cough.............. cheque in the post Rogue.

G

g-shock

pop into #csh and see us were in div 2co and always on the lookout for good players

D

DrSilent

Pop by #MawR

We are looking for 1-2 more good players to boost our team. Div3

Find us in #mawr

C

curry_uk

hi

hey if your still interested or not got a clan yet have a look at our website http://clanblamethedog.tripod.com and go onto recruitment on the left. We dont have a league yet but we are having lots of friendlys we have 3 next week and thats just the start of many

~ -={BTD]=- Turkish

W

wizeuk

~ -={BTD]=- promotion

This is the first thing you see when you visit theyre site lol
great promotion for joining the clan guys yeah I think I will give that a miss. lol

dont blame me if u wanted me to play when u didnt put my name on the fixture list and changed it a couple of hours before the match... I dont check it every 2 minutes! Also u said i was suspended on the news page and when i asked if u needed me to play when i was on msn u ignored me so i counted that as a no! There are no fixtures on the site so dont complain if your a man short this weekend!

'Oh It must be our fault...were the assholes right ....ermmm.....yeahuh...we turned up to them all but it's all our fault...oh now i get it he makes lots and losts of sense..we let the whole team down by showing up and he helped us win by not...so how about..he can help us win more by not showing up more...i think thats a good idea'

O

old.yashar

My clans Raaar, come here #rad or #sao we'll have you, pff we need players, oh yeah we're in div2.

Users who are viewing this thread