Any Dev's read this poh here?

Gravediggah

Fledgling Freddie
Im a bit curious how the heck did the warlock pass in to the game in its current state?

Reikoku

Fledgling Freddie
aye, very little I think... perhaps they do give suggestions etc. to Mythic, don't you think so? I might be wrong ofc

Erulin

One of Freddy's beloved
I've played both the US servers and the Euro ones for a number of years and I personaly don't think there is 'enough' feedback going westword across the Atlantic.

The VNboards did provide some communications between the developers (Myhtic) and the players on its Camelot Developers board but that kinda stopt due to too many whines and uRtehsux-posts.

We could get a few things done via there and it's sad this avenue of communications have been blocked off.

Sanya Thomas once admitted have a weakspot for the forum that are on DAOC.CATACOMBS.COM so I think they read those... might be worth trying there.

But as a poster a few posts back put it, send your feedback to Mythic... but to be honest if it's about warlocks, they are getting 'adjusted' in the next patch.

What Mythic doesn't know they can't take into account.

IainC

English WAR Community Manager
We (Goa) have very little input in terms of class balance, all class balance testing is done on Mythic's internal test servers and later on their public test server - Pendragon. All balance data comes from here, by the time we get new content it's already live in the US and has thus already gone through the testing process.

European players however can still make their opinions known by means of the Feedback form as linked above. While you cannot test on Pendragon without a US account, Mythic do look at all feedback recieved regardless of the country of origin. Just make sure that before you ask for changes that they aren't already being implemented in one of the upcoming or current US versions.

Lootie2

Fledgling Freddie
Requiel said:
We (Goa) have very little input in terms of class balance, all class balance testing is done on Mythic's internal test servers and later on their public test server - Pendragon. All balance data comes from here, by the time we get new content it's already live in the US and has thus already gone through the testing process.

European players however can still make their opinions known by means of the Feedback form as linked above. While you cannot test on Pendragon without a US account, Mythic do look at all feedback recieved regardless of the country of origin. Just make sure that before you ask for changes that they aren't already being implemented in one of the upcoming or current US versions.

Thanks for the response, but you cannot honestly believe Mythic tests their releases before going live. Warlocks are so insanely OP, they allmost make savages look silly, and pre nerf zerkers cry in real life.
I think Mythic just buys drugs with all the cash they are milking out of us, and play Midgard while high. Explaining why they feel the need for such OP classes.
Regards, Lootie2

Zagg

Fledgling Freddie
LOL, you are absolutely in the right place here. Whine as much as you want about warlocks. Go ahead. It will do about the same as using the feedback form to Mythic - nothing at all. But it makes you feel better.

Just don't get mad at Requiel, as he/she didn't design warlocks :)

Ofc you can aswell sit tight like the rest of us and patiently wait for the incoming nerf... I personally use the spare time away from RvR to farm some plats and ToA some alts... feels much better, than being killed by op'd warlocks :m00:

Gravediggah

Fledgling Freddie
I have sent a few suggestions on herald, I do belive 1 actually passed in to there minds, Voting feature at login. Personally i think its brilliant idea to get the players view,points.

EQ had this a long time if they have gained anything on it i have no idea, But i think if not it has to be more about the game concept the game is old etc and very mutch pve.

I think it is implanted on US servers, I just wish it had come sooner tho and that mythic actually used it for important things like NF for example or just basic questions like "What would you like to see from mythic? then few options like 1.improved rvr balance, 2. New classes developed and so on.

Major changes of games is kinda lethal for a game, just like NF made a zerg of ppl leave the game, I have seen it happend to other games was exactly same with Asherons call, Ultima online "trammel" etc etc.

Mythic is mythic yep,,,But daoc is us the ppl, the players, the payers.

Anyways, that was not even related to the topic lol, more to mythic support

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
warlocks _were nerfed_ just before release, just not enough ;)

use the feedback form - they listen, they might not agree (I keep posting MAKE SMITE TEH UBBAR AGAIN!!!! and they still haven't :( ), but they read yer feedback.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom