Any decent EU guilds on Ywain?

Loonatik

One of Freddy's beloved
Decided to give DAoC a new go and activated my accounts yesterday. Any EU guilds around on Ywain, or at least guilds with both PvE and RvR activity during EU hours?

At the moment I'm playing Mid, but I realise you can't be too picky these days so I'm willing to swap to Alb or Hib if necessary.

Loonatik

One of Freddy's beloved
I have to admit you had me confused for a bit until I realised you were talking about a guild name :)

I'll try to contact you ingame later today if it's OK?

Ceixah

Can't get enough of FH
I have to admit you had me confused for a bit until I realised you were talking about a guild name :)

I'll try to contact you ingame later today if it's OK?

we're at hib - but ask any1 to inv and im sure they will

Aada

Part of the furniture
I'm in the Scarlet Knights and its a great guild one of the friendliest guilds i've been in, in any game.

They can't help you enough with anything be it epic quest/champ quest the lot and this guild has really helped me get back into the game.

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Scarlet Knight ml10 leaders need to chill, whole lotta Emo tbh, if they don't want to lead then dont :D

Aada

Part of the furniture
The worse zerg guild on the server too -.-

They seem very zergy from the limited amount of rvr i've done with them but i can put up with that in exchange for a nice guild that bends over backwards to help it's members.

Loonatik

One of Freddy's beloved
Any guild that has managed to stay alive and active for as long as TSK seems to have done deserves credit. I've been looking around a bit and there are very few active guilds with a decent amount of members and something that resembles a structure.

I started a Mentalist yesterday, only level 15ish so far but I'll have to make up my mind about which realm to play soon :/

Aada

Part of the furniture
There is no bickering or fighting in this guild either people know who the bosses are and people seem to know the guild rules.

I've played mmo's snce 1999 and i've probably been 1 other guild like this where people just want to help their guildies even if it means going out of their way.

Did my champ quest the other day for the first time i got the last part for going into DF and killing some boss there i asked in guild chat 5mins later i'm in a grp of 8 and they roll the place down for me.

I have about 15plat to my name and guildies are making stuff for me left right and centre sure it might not be the BEST i can have but they are giving me enough to get going in the game and helping me out whenever they can.

Good guilds like this can make a game great.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
wouldnt mind joining them myself.. Got fuck all to do when ever I log on mid and have no one to talk to, so it might be a good way to make some new friends and get some new activity going :)

Everz

FH is my second home
TSK are a really old fashioned mentality of what made the DAoC community what it was. Shame there aren't more guilds around like them.

Genedril

Part of the furniture
TSK are a really old fashioned mentality of what made the DAoC community what it was. Shame there aren't more guilds around like them.

Dunno about that - NFD having been helping out their guildies for ever and they do that as a sideline to their RvR. Though they might be a tad more cautious than they were in days of old having had their fingers burnt by the odd bad apple.

I'm sure there must be more out there.

Dvaerg

Part of the furniture
Albion Avengers are just like The Scarlet Knights... Dont know if there is a guild like that on Hibernia altho.
The Americans/Aussies can be good to play with aswell, but 50% of them hate us :p So i will stick with the old faces :)

Genedril

Part of the furniture
There is a difference between helping guildmates out and zerging like a bunch of brain dead retards I'd like to point out.

Couple of times I played with the AA lot made me wish I was playing with.... well just about anyone else tbh. Nice people but RvR isn't their strong point.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Neither is NFD's :p

Remember steam rolling them when they were running a 2 vamp setup with Celtic Llaw on mid :)

Everz

FH is my second home
And I remember steam rolling Synergy with an AoP pug..

:).

Jupiter

Fledgling Freddie

Remember steam rolling them when they were running a 2 vamp setup with Celtic Llaw on mid :)

Bet you have that on yer CV listed under achievements, go on admit it you do!:lol::kissit: Plus I bet you've listed 13K+ posts on FH hahahhahaha

Genedril

Part of the furniture

oO Grats. You beat a group in a fg fight.

Not sure how far NFD were into their 2 vamp trial at that point - I've been pretty solidly Alb since Ywain 2+ years ago.

Suffice to say that they didn't really have many ranks last time they ran that set-up though.

Kakmonstret123

Fledgling Freddie
I am new to the game.. sitting in Sweden.. will prolly play ns or ranger.. does anyone know a nice swedish or european guild that are open?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom