Any Crusaders use this board? (Albion/Prydwen)

S

SFXman

If so, whom are you? Just curious since I'd like to know some somewhere outside the game too! :D

O

old.Wels

hehe, I bet you have a few to choose from now (after sunday night) :)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Wels
hehe, I bet you have a few to choose from now (after sunday night) :)
Hehe, yes indeed. I was hoping to know how many use these boards since in my opinion they are the best and maybe there should be an announcement in the guild to come here :)

O

old.Wels

not only in guild but an anouncement on entire prydwen would be nice

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Wels
not only in guild but an anouncement on entire prydwen would be nice
I must totally agree. We need more familiar faces around here tbh. I miss the thought "Hey I seen that guy in-game" or "Wow it's that high-level [insert class]".

O

old.Friar Faith

New Crusader here :clap: YAY :clap:

I was told I was the only friar in the guild...but seems not Lother :p

O

old.Belial Daoc

Hello

Belial Demonsbane here.

You might have seen me b4 dunno.. I usually spend my time chained to the forge or killing those God damn pygmie tanglers

But always. very very very drunk.

:D

Anyways if u catch me late in the night or early in the morning i usualy make armours for less than cost or even free. If drunk enuff

S

SFXman

Indeed Faith, haven't played him for a while unfortunately, been busy with my scout. Well actually he's been un-used since I started this scout. But I will return to him for sure.
Belial, lol, nice one :) I might come asking for stuff sometimes.

O

old.Belial Daoc

hehe np. Sfx

Best time to catch me at the forge is at cornwall around about 0100 hrs gmt, Im pretty drunk by then ;) .

I have seen loads of your posts before in the old forums aswell as here. Didnt realise we were in the same guild now mate. lol

Hmm maybe better cut down on the booze :puke:

anyways ill message u in game or sommat

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Belial Daoc
hehe np. Sfx

Best time to catch me at the forge is at cornwall around about 0100 hrs gmt, Im pretty drunk by then ;) .

I have seen loads of your posts before in the old forums aswell as here. Didnt realise we were in the same guild now mate. lol

Hmm maybe better cut down on the booze :puke:

anyways ill message u in game or sommat
Hehe.... I'll remember the approximate time yes. Daaaaamn yesterday was one serious drinking day. The city was PACKED with people I mean it is "Vappu" which could be called the finnish national drinking day.
Had so much fun :D
Except when my friend kicked me in the stomach when I was "sleeping" to get me up and I felt quite bad and just had to :sick: while taking the bus elsewhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom