Any crafters taking orders?

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Need three 100% quality sigil/dragonsworn leather pieces with SC and omni procs. Can provide some patterns/dragonsworn parts.

Also interested in 2-4 100% slashers with SC and procs.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
No one wants to earn some plats?

Still looking for:

- 1 x 100% quality Sigil Etched Leather Sleeves,
- 1 x 100% quality Sigil Bound Leather Boots,
- 3 x omni proc and application to armor,
- 3 x SC.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
All right Triaca, I'll try to find someone to craft me the 2 pieces I need then.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Silan, you PM'ed Pauley yesterday, I was afk at that time. I still need the armor pieces.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
You do realise that you can do the full 37.5 over charge on 99% (or any quality armour for that matter) nowadays?

If you are putting charges on your armour then the quality does affect the number of charges you have but as long as you have the base AF buff there should be no difference between 99% and 100%.

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
You do realise that you can do the full 37.5 over charge on 99% (or any quality armour for that matter) nowadays?

If you are putting charges on your armour then the quality does affect the number of charges you have but as long as you have the base AF buff there should be no difference between 99% and 100%.

i can make you 99% qaulity items easily but dont have the time to make 100 items and cba to do quests for crafting tools any more

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Ah, so it was you on Silman.

Well, I use 100% quality armor/weapons only, unless they are legendaries.

Cloth/Leather armor is cheap to make in master piece quality, so I don't see a problem. I often buff several people with my BB and don't have the concentration left to do base AF buffs.

Anaesh

Loyal Freddie
Ah, so it was you on Silman.

Well, I use 100% quality armor/weapons only, unless they are legendaries.

Cloth/Leather armor is cheap to make in master piece quality, so I don't see a problem. I often buff several people with my BB and don't have the concentration left to do base AF buffs.

its the time it takes to make a 100% - was crafting for 45 mins and still no 100% item - anyway put 99% items on cm if you want them 500g each - i dont usally sell them so let me know if its to much

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
its the time it takes to make a 100% - was crafting for 45 mins and still no 100% item - anyway put 99% items on cm if you want them 500g each - i dont usally sell them so let me know if its to much

Nerf, you must have gotten extremely unlucky.

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
Has it changed?

Anyway, I am willing to pay for a MP. Material cost + time spent to craft.

From patch 1.87:
Quality Changes

- The minimum crafted quality is now 96%. Crafters will now have, roughly, a 24% chance to craft an item that is 96%, 97%, 98%, or 99% quality.

- Masterpiece (100% quality) chance has not been changed.

What this means is you will get roughly 12 x99% pieces for every 100% item you craft. On a busy server you will be able to sell the 99% stuff but on Dyvet I doubt it, so if you want MP nowadays you will have to pay someone alot.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Its about 3 or 4 af difference with 99% and no af buff.

Not really worth the crafters time, but if you find one to do it then thats their lookout.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Hmm, hmm, you convinced me, well I bought the 99% parts, ty for providing them Silman :).

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Anyone with a weapon crafter wanting to craft me 6 (six!) 99% quality Dragonsworn Long Swords (5 str cap bonus, slash, 4.0 speed)?

Paying of course and I can provide the dragonsworn parts needed.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Anyone able to do

- 6 x Volatile Celeric Arcanium Weapon Tincture,
- 3 x Reactive Draining Arcanium Armor Tincture

for a sensible price? None on CM :(.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
You really don't need mps for that.

Its a matter of 1 DPS.
Not really a difference if you have a MP as main weapon anyway.

But ofc, if you insist.

Well, I don't want you to spend half of your life on the MPs :p. If you put 6 x 99% quality ones on market, I will buy them off and start working with those. Shall you get an MP, I'd buy it and replace one of the 99% ones with it.

Anyway, I got ~ 200 broken dragonsworn weapons for you, gonna be on the whole day tomorrow.

Zerubiel Propane

Loyal Freddie
Well, I don't want you to spend half of your life on the MPs :p. If you put 6 x 99% quality ones on market, I will buy them off and start working with those. Shall you get an MP, I'd buy it and replace one of the 99% ones with it.

Anyway, I got ~ 200 broken dragonsworn weapons for you, gonna be on the whole day tomorrow.

Okay.

I'l be online tomorrow aswell.

In 21 hours from now, most likely. :worthy:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom