Any change to get account back?

Lywon

Fledgling Freddie
My cousing has lost his account password and game password accidently.

Hes mother was cleaning his room but accidently putted that paper note where the passwords were to trash can. That paper never found again and my cousin can't remember the passwords by memory.

Second bad luck thing,

my cousin were using a free mail service. He didn't check his mail for 3-4 weeks or what ever the time was the email account will be closed. He couldn't make the same mail address again because somebody else had that.

Now he is without the both passwords and the original email address what is signed to account information.

He can prove that he is the real user of the account by CD-keys, home address etc stuffs, but where he can mail that all info and how to get his passwords back?

Please help my poor cousin, because I could not know how I could help him.

:bazbeer:

Lywon

Fledgling Freddie
chretien said:
Read this post.
I guess he'll need to email Goa with all his details.

Thanks mate, readed that and helped very much. Will try that with my cousin when I go to his house.

Thanks again.

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Don't expect them to be too fast,been waiting 1.5 weeks for them to verify the stuff.

Veno

Fledgling Freddie
Downanael said:
Don't expect them to be too fast,been waiting 1.5 weeks for them to verify the stuff.
I managed to loose a password aswell and after a few mails and 3-4 days i was back playing again :)

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Veno said:
I managed to loose a password aswell and after a few mails and 3-4 days i was back playing again :)

Guess i got person who's on huge CBA mode then :p

youngbaba

Fledgling Freddie
I changed ISP and forgot to change email address on account, raised a RightNow and was sorted in 2 days

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom