Any chance on last day

pip

Banned
We could have a free for all :flame: and a capture the flag match. :eek7: All we need then is the soft drinks with a dash :wub:

pip

Banned
And the winning side get a platt each and 50000,0000 rp :eek7:

AngelHeal

Part of the furniture
Hmm, only possible thing I supose that would be possible is:

400 mids stand in 1m²....... and you let me pbaoe you, and after euhm... 2 minutes you can turn your pc screen on and try to kill me.. :D

pip

Banned
AngelHeal said:

400 mids stand in 1m²....... and you let me pbaoe you, and after euhm... 2 minutes you can turn your pc screen on and try to kill me.. :D
Sure why not :flame:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
AngelHeal said:

Pet on Defensive > you :D

Puppet

Part of the furniture
pip said:
We could have a free for all :flame: and a capture the flag match. :eek7: All we need then is the soft drinks with a dash :wub:

Or alternatively we could try start the cluster without warlocks and accidentally delete the entire cock-class from the game.

Haggus

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:
Or alternatively we could try start the cluster without warlocks and accidentally delete the entire cock-class from the game.

Yarr +1 !!

Anarch

Fledgling Freddie
Puppet said:
think theres more cockclasses that needs erasing to m8! :wub:

Septina

Part of the furniture
Puppet said:

Puppet for president :clap:

Tho, warlocks are balanced and the players truly pwn!!!11 :flame:

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Puppet said:

Only if we can delete Animists and Bainshees too :)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
And easy mode Sorcs, it's one piece of overpowered class.

Every full Midgard group needs to be deleted too, easy mode. Sorry Maelstrom, even you own, deletion incoming :O.

Hib classes are fairly balanced, don't see any problems there.

Warlocks are gimped, they need some love. I'd say See Hidden and Safe Fall 10 and Determination and Stoicisim is needed so they don't get stunned by overpowered nostromo Minstrels of doom out of stealth while charging a FG on their own. Own speed and bolt range AoE insta mezz would be nice too.

Armsmen need to be fixed too. Obviously. Ininterruptable shots while running like Legolas. Totally overpowered.

Dakkath

Can't get enough of FH
Hmmm

Think someone forgot to take his happy pills this morning :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom