Any chance on a FFA?

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
any chance for a FFA server like camlann? or maybe an instance area where its FFA but with a limit cap of say 40 people, and like a 10minute battle where whoever kills the most gets a reward or something with lesser rewards for the others or something? <Shrug> i just relaly wanna have a area where its every man for themselves or something :( id preffer a server like camlann but doutb thats gunna happen.

anyone got any intresting ideas? oh and "no chance" or whatever posts not welcome, info such as "blizzard have said this will never happen BECAUSE....." is tho.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Afran said:
Dire Maul Arena + STV arena.

yeh but somewhere you will actually find people at any time, taken a look around those places and only seen people in STV arena when the chests there and only seen dire maul arena once and no one was there so.

i mean like a small zone really, with terrain etc :D

Danya

Fledgling Freddie
Given the popularity of FFA servers in other games (camlann is a case in point) I wouldn't hold your breath. :p

Ralgedi Smurf

One of Freddy's beloved
Would be nice if you could flag your self as an outlaw, and only could use neutral cities. And only way to return to friendly with your own kind was with hard faction grinding :)

i would be the first to type /outlaw then, damm there are many on my own side i would love to corpsecamp ^^

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Ralgedi Smurf said:
Would be nice if you could flag your self as an outlaw, and only could use neutral cities. And only way to return to friendly with your own kind was with hard faction grinding :)

i would be the first to type /outlaw then, damm there are many on my own side i would love to corpsecamp ^^

yeh, something like that would be cool aswell, or special quests that builds up your alliance with neutral cities more and deteriates that of your own faction so you become part of the neutral cities or something.
<Shrug>

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Darksword said:
yeh, something like that would be cool aswell, or special quests that builds up your alliance with neutral cities more and deteriates that of your own faction so you become part of the neutral cities or something.
<Shrug>

but then it would still not be FFA as u probably wouldent be able to kill neutral NPC's or other players with that status :)

Zephyrex

Fledgling Freddie
Would be great fun with a guild vs guild type of server and all cities neutral! :)

Sissyfoo

Fledgling Freddie
Outlaw is a good idea. Instead of grinding though I think maybe a fine of x amount of G (depending on length of time spent as outlaw or something) would be easier to switch between. I can think of one or two bastards I'd like to wtfpwn.

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
Camlann u say is dead?
1 PVP server
2 RVR english servers.

Prydwen had same population as camlann and maybe less before classic came out.

the only way RVR is surviving so long is due to server custering, if there was 2 PVP servers then they would have more population than the RVR.

enigma

Fledgling Freddie
Kuhan said:
Camlann u say is dead?
1 PVP server
2 RVR english servers.

Prydwen had same population as camlann and maybe less before classic came out.

the only way RVR is surviving so long is due to server custering, if there was 2 PVP servers then they would have more population than the RVR.

Keep in mind camlann is for ALL of europe. As opposed to the normal servers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom