Any casters using Self Melee Health Buffers on their RvR suit?

M

Molten Lava

See topic? Is it worth putting 6 Self Melee Health Buffers on my sc'd gear? What does it cost and does it ever 'proc' in RvR??

Thanks

S

sollers_natus

well, I have em on my RvR suit (I'm a sorcer as well)

tbh, I think they suck... they proc way to little imo. Think they proc every 5 hits or so. And as you probably know, we don't even last 2 hits when a particular FOTM is bashing us.

It'll cost you about 300 gold per armour piece, so full suit will cost you around 1.8

p.s Even though they suck.. I'd put em on my armour again if I had to. Just the feeling of being complete I guess.

M

Molten Lava

One more question

Does a ranger/hunter shooting at you make it proc too or is it only 'close-combat'-melee that makes it go off?

J

Javai

Using them all over my Pally but won't be putting on Sorc because it would cost 1.8p and basically if you're being hit enough for them to fire chances are you're dead anyway.

V

Vasconcelos

Every tool which might make my caster live longer is more than welcome ;)

M

Molten Lava

Was

Was thinking that too....why do I spend 10 RP's to get 9% quicker casting time....seems not much...but it does help a lot...

Even if it procs 1/5 times...could be enough to save me....in the end 2p isnt that much money :)

M

medowind

Save up a lot of cash, do some sexual “favours” and get 6 heal reactives from sidi

you know it makes sense!

W

Wou

Got 6 ablative procs, they aren't supper, but they can help to survive a little longer, so your cleric can heal you.

Sorc nearly alway's prime target ( and now for sure, when your only caster in a group), so every thing that can help you survive is welcome.

Btw don't take DD procs, if they proc after you just QC rooted a melee, then your fucked :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom