any can help making a sc template?

P

powahhdagod

i have a s/s arms
i spent all my morning to trying templates for armor but all proved a little shit=p
well i use a 99% plate armor which is un-sced and i go for 4-5 points OC to make my life a little bit easier =]
i use a mp sabre with 22str/19qui/16dex and 4slash points
and a 99shield with 7% res crush/slash/thrust and 52 hits
so lets start
i have add the quest bracers from SI (the ones with 30 hits 8%slash,6%energy/heat)
and i found problem on capping some of my resist
i made a template though with cap stats and most resists caped but i was missing about 15% total resist on various resists (from what i recal i was misin 10spirit,2matter and sthing else)
i try a lot but always i was going back to that point,some resists missing 3-4points which i can't put in any piece....
well if anyone has a template for arms just post it so i can examine it =]
thanx :)

ps. for jewerly if you have sthing to tell me to take,let it be either quest drop or a mob drop not any jewel from apocalypse or this shit =PP this are just dreams =p i can't play rvr with dreams :)

D

Draylor

With "only" 99% armour you will not be able to cap all stats/skills/resists for a sword/shield armsman.

If your only missing a few% from a few of the less important resists than that is probably the best you will be able to do.

If you really have to cap everything then youll need at least a couple of 100% quality pieces of armour. In my opinion its really not worth the time to farm the gold.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom