any bshee tried 41PW/35SG ?

aldar

Fledgling Freddie
Thought Id maybe try respecing 41 PW 35 SG

Pros
yellow pb root
red pb pulse
yellow pet fear
yellow befriend (dunno how usefull this is)
red dex qui pb debuff
no variance on my nuke (Ill miss a bit of dmg from not havin 50+16)
uninterruptable interrupt- still wtf pwn OP

Cons
lowbie magic absorb (pulse spells will cancel this one out but still another 100 hp each at the start of every fight)
Lack of conespells but Ill still have a 122 delve Cone nuke - shouldbe okay in combination with the pb pulse

any bshee's here on excal who has tried this spec ? anyone got any thoughts at all on it ?

Jika

Fledgling Freddie
mastard has 42/33 .. good grp spec tho .. Lorfo has 41/35 on his bainshee, ask them :D

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
Yeh i am 42 PW, 33 SG atm. I was 50 SG 20 PW before. The spec rox in fg v fg. You get a few situational, but usefull spells such as the pet "charm into realm guards", Petscare(same as the one in Warlord line), The UI pbae DD with 3 sec pulse, its a great spell to kill pets and scare off enemy tanks. If you have a bodyguarder stuck to your ass you can have those "focus" spells running while DDing, taunting or even CA nuking(tho low delve). The D/Q debuff is rather cool aswell. Only downside with this spec is that you would have to have atleast rr5 and the spec of 41PW 35SG to make sure you dont have any dam variance on ur baseline DD. at my RR, rr8ish, im 42PW 33 SG and thus i get the last UI pbae root which actually last for "quite a while" on det5 tanks :)

aldar

Fledgling Freddie
Thanks for the post
Im just about to hit rr6 (if only goa could restore my stuff) so variance aint that much of a problem....
What I have a though time deciding on is if it's worth getting the 122 cone dd or just go for the red pb root.
I guess the 104 cone dd is pretty much the same as 122 one. Although speccing 42/33 would only give me a composite of 49 sg, dunno how much difference that does =/.
btw, are you using any MoF with that spec ?

Mastade

Fledgling Freddie
No im not using any MoF atm. Dont think there is much diff. between the 2 ae cone nukes

Puppet

Part of the furniture
aldar Although speccing 42/33 would only give me a composite of 49 sg said:
I think the baseline DD is at 48 SG, so you would only need 48 modified SG spec to make sure you dont have variance on the baseline DD, atleast if my memory serves me right ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom