Any AOE or C&C addicts....

Custodian

Loyal Freddie
I been so busy playing with the shiny new grahics on this new PC that I forgot all about the old games. I did install AoE, just so it was there for LAN play, but aint played it at all. To busy looking at the demo's of things like Halo and Freelancer that ran pants on me old machine but now look all pretty :)

So people still play AoE on the net then?

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Nah - I used to play AoM but I still don't have a copy of the Titans...

]AC[dRuM

Fledgling Freddie
I can't say for sure if people are playing all over, but there seems to be a small scene left. I like to play AOE from time to time, I'm no god at it but it is fun. Just curious to see if anybody else here liked the game.

:)

tris-

Failed Geordie and Parmothief
ive played CnC since it first came out for the PSX.

]AC[dRuM

Fledgling Freddie
Well if you have all of them for the PC mainly TS I think I know a man who is a real C&C buff so thats three of us ;)..lol Get another and its a round four..

Maghica

One of Freddy's beloved
Any of you guys play on 'msn.zone' ? AoE, but the Conquerors...
and if so...what is your rating ;)

]AC[dRuM

Fledgling Freddie
..thats a good idea, no I have never tried MSN gaming zone tbh. I have only ever been a casual player of RTS games :D I suppose their may be some here who could claim to being quite tasty at AOE? ;)

PLightstar

Part of the furniture
I Used to play AOE across LAN between my mates two Mac's, but he kicked my ass everytime I only beat him once.

Frizz

Can't get enough of FH
]AC[dRuM said:
Well if you have all of them for the PC mainly TS I think I know a man who is a real C&C buff so thats three of us ;)..lol Get another and its a round four..

Make it Generals, and you have yourself a game!

Custodian

Loyal Freddie
PLightstar said:
I Used to play AOE across LAN between my mates two Mac's, but he kicked my ass everytime I only beat him once.
Only person I beat in an AoE LAN game was my nephew, when he was 12 ;)
I made him play cos I needed revenge for the way he beat me at Q3 and UT :(

]AC[dRuM

Fledgling Freddie
Make it Generals, and you have yourself a game!

Great idea.. :)

..best take this slowly as it is our first date :D Who is actualy interested in meeting up for a game of (anything RTS) on a regular basis ? :)

Squalion

Fledgling Freddie
my C&C game + generals wont install for some reason, think the CD is bust :(

aint palyed this game in ages, such a excellent game, im also a big fan of the AoE Series

]AC[dRuM

Fledgling Freddie
Thats sweet dude :D Another RTS player in the house, we're few and far between at the moment but we have all the time in the world to sort something out :)

Apart from old RTS games with MP capability is there any newer, or more obscure titles anyone else likes? Get as big a variety as possible together eh. Any full blooded RTS buffs that fancy doing a sticky links thread :confused:

I picked this up out of Google so nothing that special, its ad driven so there may be some bias, just wondered if RTS peeps had anything to say about it, wether you agreed or not..?

Top 10 RTS Games

Bruthien

Fledgling Freddie
cant believe they've put read alert 2 above age of empires 2. i love aoe2 and its far better than ra2. used to b a copmplete rts whore but kinda lost interest. any 1 play total anhialation that was class.

Darthshearer

Can't get enough of FH
Aint played these games for Ages, until it thought about a month ago, oooo lets play AoE :)

Classics never die :)

moomin

Fledgling Freddie
I love strategy online multiplayer games like starcraft c&c etc

I'm BIG into them, pm ifor what I got etc

caLLous

I am a FH squatter
FH Subscriber
I just starting playing AoE2 regicides again a couple of weeks ago, they cannot be beaten. This game will never die, it's just too goddamn good. When I get the net at home again, I will definitely be up for multiplayer AoE2 if anybody else still is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom