any albion roleplaying guilds out there?

Funkybunny

Banned
hey.. just found out i should test albion after some long days of grinding.. i also thought i should try roleplaying, wich i really like so far.. so i wondered if there was any roleplaying guilds out there accepting new members..

My character is a young friar named Dachnu. He was raised by some nuns when his parents abandoned him as a baby, his largest wish in life is to be a good friar and being able to help people around all the realm of albion. HE is also on a desperate search for his mother, wich he has heard can be found in the isle of glass.

old.windforce

Part of the furniture
Order of the knight templars is roleplaying guild with a lot of very friendly people. I don't know there recruiting status though

Escape

Can't get enough of FH
Why is it almost every character background involves an orphan/fostered childhood? What's wrong with a good old fashioned upbringing? oO

Just about every story I've read starts with the character's parents being eaten/enslaved/buried etc... leading to a lifelong mission for revenge /shrugs

Xyliana

One of Freddy's beloved
Escape said:
Why is it almost every character background involves an orphan/fostered childhood? What's wrong with a good old fashioned upbringing? oO

Just about every story I've read starts with the character's parents being eaten/enslaved/buried etc... leading to a lifelong mission for revenge /shrugs

Escape if you need a mommy I will look after you <winks>

Linnet

Fledgling Freddie
Escape said:

It is a staple of fantasy fiction. Cliched, yes, but in genre. Normal people don't go off and spend their lives adventuring, they stay home with their families and try to get rich :p

(Actually, people do this with their characters in pretty much any genre, in a modern day setting you'd get a load of people doing that also. Probably lots of backgrounds involving having been brought up by shaolin monks or mysterious uncles who happen to be top secret service agents too ... but I digress.)

Mathal

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:
hey.. just found out i should test albion after some long days of grinding.. i also thought i should try roleplaying, wich i really like so far.. so i wondered if there was any roleplaying guilds out there accepting new members..
Please visit www.knightstemplar.cc and read the rules and regulations there. You will also find a list of all members (officers on top) there. Then contact any officer available and they will take care of you.

Welcome to Albion, young friar!

Misleath

Fledgling Freddie
Escape said:

It's because of Hollywood.

Vladamir

FH is my second home
Xyliana said:
Escape if you need a mommy I will look after you <winks>

Not a good idea, he can only just about manage c6, apparently :m00:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom