Any Alb Or Hib Wanna Fair Solo Fight ?

XhitmanX

Banned
im bored of this zergeing 2-3 fg of hibbys at mmg or 1-2fg of albs roaming around mpk when theres not even a fg of us mids in emain and i just want some solo fights just some fun dont realy care if i win or lose tbh im pretty gimped out so is any1 up for it ? for u are come join me on irc in

server : irc.quakenet.org Channel : daocsolo

/Gimmly Lv50 Warrior

Heheyougotboned

Fledgling Freddie
I want solo fights too...

Many people use irc but I dont wanna break CoC. Guess HW or Odins then, hehe like it is better there :D

Lannovar

Fledgling Freddie
Go to odins plenty of solo action there, HW is dead dead dead dead deaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddeaddead. Not like it was pre toa with a few plenty of fg on fg action, i miss the old days of HW rvr.

Please come back mids/hibs pwease. The only action alb nowadays is when the Black"keepfarm"byrd family come out and hope that the nOOb zerg will give them more rps, to be fair to albs tho if I think on the whole have learned a lesson not to bother coming anymore when belor and co are about :cheers: had somefun tho fighting them in the open, always worthy and a group to be respected imo.

Oh and i forgot from time to time Jamie can be found on the third tree on the right as you leave sauvage :worthy:

All im saying is, a) yes i solo in odins a fair bit so will keep a look out for you b) mids/hibs comeback to HW give another area a chance you might like it, I think emain needs to be thinned out a bit for the sake of rvr for the large number of players ie not those rr8-10 cos i dont know about you im tired of being a rp :m00: to all the 24/7 rr 10 etc gamers out there.

/salute

argh my fridge is empty, need :drink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom