Any Active high RR Wizards out there ?

Zede

Part of the furniture
Looking for rr8+ Wizards for "Team Wizzy" type set up come cluster.

Send me a PM if interested :)

jolt

Fledgling Freddie
hmm teamwizzie, is that about all 2shotting one enemie and u killed a fg?

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
team wizard only really works because it's synchronized - 6 pbaoes all at once = pain.

6 DD storms in the same place = nasty.

6 overlapping rr5 abilities = ouch.

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
The real point about Team Wizzy is to have it all controlled by 1 player ^^

Belomar

Part of the furniture
Flimgoblin said:
team wizard only really works because it's synchronized - 6 pbaoes all at once = pain.
In my view, a full group consisting of 6 Wizards and support classes played by experienced individuals (i.e. not one person trying to play them all, regardless of how skilled he is) with voice communication for coordination would be much more effective.

pbaz

Fledgling Freddie
Belomar said:
In my view, a full group consisting of 6 Wizards and support classes played by experienced individuals (i.e. not one person trying to play them all, regardless of how skilled he is) with voice communication for coordination would be much more effective.

Certainly true.

But the pain of finding those wizzies, finding the support, setting a regular play-time, learning how to play together, getting voice-comms set for everyone and keeping all this rolling consistently for a period of months is pretty huge.

So much easier to buy 8 PC's, subscribe for 8 DAoC accounts and just play whenever you like...

Right? :eek7:

:D

SvMontrey

Fledgling Freddie
well not possible to roam since lots of fixed grps running ..
maybe a keep deathspam ..or something :eek7:

Ghaladriel

Fledgling Freddie
lolz at videos of the teamwizzie this xD only saw the 2º part one but lol what is that thing that insta kill groups xD can be decimation trap or any ml stormlod ?? :eek7:

Ghaladriel

Fledgling Freddie
No ,i know VP,this is other thing,this seems like AE/root red effects of Sorc,can be Decimated trap or something?

Elvo^Rylu

Fledgling Freddie
Damn can't edit.

It is indeed Decimation Trap, i was thinking of the other NF movie where he insta-kills grps with VP3.

Ckiller

Loyal Freddie
Ghaladriel said:
No ,i know VP,this is other thing,this seems like AE/root red effects of Sorc,can be Decimated trap or something?
think its a mix of decimation trap and ichor tbh :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom