Any Active guilds recruting?

Lepper

Fledgling Freddie
Yes

Yes Dark Prophecy are recruiting see dpforum.co.uk for more information about the guild.

Not an uber guild, we just like to have fun and do RvR and PvE

Sharaft

Fledgling Freddie
i dont need cleric in my guild atm, but im after a friar atm :/ sadly, its prolly the most BORING specced friar, 44 rej 49 enhance ML 10 Battlemaster for a set group.

kirennia

Part of the furniture
Dragon Knights are looking for members at the moment :) I'll have a word with gobo the next time he logs on. We're all mainly rvrers and although we don't run set FGs in rvr, our alliance is a fantastic one for getting just that. Clerics are always wanted :)

asyveth

Fledgling Freddie
Novus Coeptum is recruiting Clerics atm if you would like more details go to www.novuscoeptum.com or contact any1 from the guild and they will point u in the right direction.

Asha

Fledgling Freddie
Judas, you are always welcome to join us if you like, but tbh we don't have a gg running right now. We usually do pugs in alliance. There are too many clerics in alliance tho! And you are already in our alliance, ha.

Yes, I know, this offer sounds very tempting!! :m00:

Rub

One of Freddy's beloved
Sharaft said:
i dont need cleric in my guild atm, but im after a friar atm :/ sadly, its prolly the most BORING specced friar, 44 rej 49 enhance ML 10 Battlemaster for a set group.
what i dont understand is why would ppl want such specced friar?? oO lol just roll a cleric tbh

scalinger

Fledgling Freddie
GoL is recruiting too as u can read in the guild recruiting post:twak:

RvR and PvE are regularry organised every days in week:touch:

pm Scalinger-e or Icesoun-e if u are intersting to join GoL guild

bb:touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom