Any 50s want to help me to kill the King of Barfog Hills in Llyn?

E

Eggy

That is the cutest thing I have heard in ages

Quality: 93%...it's not so hot

S

Staan

well you know, i don' care i'm just colletcing glowing staves. :) that one is red glowy.

and its just for the fun of it. if ya not interested why reply?

O

old.LandShark

Get yourself a matter cabby and a cleric or a pair of clerics. Buff pet, cast damage shield, let pet tank/kill any mob in barfog up to and including the afanc. (i.e. not WoM, anything below except maybe the odd really hard afanc spawn where you'll die)

H

Hit ^_^

King is easyest of them alll. allmost managed to solo him whit my infil a long time ago.
buffed ofc . think i should have managed to kill him if my buffer had got to me in time :)

anyway. bring a pala and u can kill anything :)

or as above matter cabby but thats a bit to easy :p

K

kirennia

2 palas and a cleric could probably do it safely, 1pala and a cleric is pushing it a bit if its a high spawn but could do it im thinking (if they were highish rr)

S

Staan

errr guys, when was that ? because there was me friar 48, sorceress 45, a nother friar45, reaver 45 and a necro 50.

we were just cheese for the king, he killed us all in less than 10 sec.

B

bult

he isnt that hard like others have said already, noone every farm in LB anymore since the loot kinda sucks but in the old days it was nr1 farm spot. The staff dont glow until next patch so should wait abit with the farming ;p

V

villageidiot

doesnt get glow til next patch does it?

A

Athis

Aye, it doesn't glow this patch and I believe old drops in vault will not get converted to glowies either.

O

old.Tijl

Killed him recently with 2 palas and bufbot, no glow on it yet

J

Javai

Last weekend we killed King, Mouth, Fester and Teaz with a Pally, a S+S armsman and a cleric...Afanc proved an epic too far :)

We also got that staff drop so PM me in game and see if we can come to some arrangemnt ;)

S

stinkie

if all your after is a red glowy staff go DF. diamond staff glows red if Im right.

S

Sibanac

nope i'll take ya and farm the bugger, only wrath is a bit hard rest are easy

Q

quinthar

5 players 1-2 weeks ago killed Afanc and WoM piece of piss, coupla bots there for XP and stuff but 5 real players.

WoM went down in a few mins, necro for topping up the cleric, Pally for agro & arms for pleasent conversation and a infil cuz he wanted to be uber :) and some bots.

Week or so before we did all accept Afanc and WoM with 4 players, was pretty much continuous with the 4.

First time Id ever seen WoM go down, heard about him being taken with 3FG's but never actually managed to kill him till then and it was with 1/4 the number we tried before.

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by Sibanac
nope i'll take ya and farm the bugger, only wrath is a bit hard rest are easy

Hey sibby if you fancy farming any of the big nasty mobs give me a shout, can bring hien or my minstrel or the wife's cleric. Would like to get me a malevolant greatsword after patch or before.

I would also like to go farm some of the mobs in Halls of the Corrupt. They drop some nice stuff. Lady Darra especially, but finding the people is difficult, especially when you're unguilded.

S

Sibanac

Originally posted by [PS]Venom
Hey sibby if you fancy farming any of the big nasty mobs give me a shout, can bring hien or my minstrel or the wife's cleric. Would like to get me a malevolant greatsword after patch or before.ady Darra especially, but finding the people is difficult, especially when you're unguilded.

Well if we are going for WoM well need some body's, since focus pull doesnt realy work on him, he hits to hard and either clerics tend to get aggro or pet gets 2 shotted.

If you could get some peeps maybe we could do it sat late morning

P

[PS]Venom

Originally posted by Sibanac
Well if we are going for WoM well need some body's, since focus pull doesnt realy work on him, he hits to hard and either clerics tend to get aggro or pet gets 2 shotted.

If you could get some peeps maybe we could do it sat late morning

Humm... I'll work on it.

K

kirennia

Originally posted by nope
errr guys, when was that ? because there was me friar 48, sorceress 45, a nother friar45, reaver 45 and a necro 50.

we were just cheese for the king, he killed us all in less than 10 sec.

no cleric and no paladin is why...

paladin will keep the aggro off of the rest of em whereas a friar can't do it as well. Clerics will be able to heal for a hell of a lot more then friars and do it quicker as well.

And RA's from higher rr's will help a hell of a lot. Get a cleric with MCL2 and RP just in case and they will heal for a good 10000 hp before they run out of mana if they heal cleverly (smallest heal, rest between heals etc etc).

Difference between 45-49 and lvl 50 is a lot too

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom