Any 1 else planning on doing Feast of the Decadent (level 50) sometime this weekend?

S

Scife

I've been lv50 for more than a week now, i'm just finishing my last few epics, but it seems that i need help for my lv50 in lyonesse,

It apprently applies to all these classes:

Armsman
Scout
Friar
Theurgist

Any1 else intrested in doing their lv50 epic sometime by the end of this week/weekend? - i cant really stand just spamming randomly in gothwire begging people to help...

C

Chenuba

I can bring a pally to help if you post time and rendez vouz point in this thread..

O

old.Theorin

Sure, I'd be up for that - my scout still needs his epic armor :)

Post a time and date and I'll be there.

S

Scife

Time/loc

Well, how abouts: Friday 8.30 pm GMT - Meet at yarley's farm/west cornwall.

Invite all guildies that want to come and help - an ideal meet for every 1, bring all the help you can and complete and get your LV50 EPIC ARMOUR.

Friday sound ok or an alternate day?

T

tisme

got a scout in my guild who needs to do it too.
so count a few more in :)

S

Scife

Ok, arranged

Ok, so its arranged then, Friday night - 31st October (Halloween!) - 20.30/8.30pm GMT, Meeting outside Yarley's farm.

Proceed to infrom your alliance/guild/Cg chat in RVR or where ever as i know a lot of people have been waiting for this LV50 quest. - try persuade some clerics obvosusly to come as well lol.

N

nuitari

Nautica hasnt done it yet, dont know if i will bother doing it.

But i will try to be there at 08:30 to help out with my little theurgie.

Just to prove that the "Albion are not nice people" thread is false <grin>
we are nice peeps, mostly, when we arent greedy, like that small fat dwarves of midgard who enslave trolls just so that they can mine in DF for them.

Albions are the guardians of the weak!

<lol>

E

Eggy

Gah my friar hasn't done it, but I'll be drunk at that time :/

S

Scife

Its finalized then

Ok its finalized, 8.30pm GMT, Halloween night quest to get lv50 Epic armour., Please infrom all that you can as we might as well clean wipe it rather than have casulties.

C

Chenuba

I'll try to show up, but some things has come up might delaying me in getting online 8.30 GMT

P

Puppetmistress

Just a hint:

All epics, except Guild of Shadows (infil, cabba, merc, necro, reaver) are in Lyonesse.

Why not organize an 'epic-quest hunt' where you do 'all' epics with the gang?

Dunno if its needed or not (Feast of Decadent is not that hard if you work through it carefully) but if you need a few more peeps that might be an idea.

Oh and it also helps to ask the PL'ers in Lyo abit, for instance that necro who's always powerlevelling at pike, or that cabba who's doing pygme's etc.

If you can get some of them to help you it shouldn't be a problem.

Focuspulling the bitch with cabalist is pretty cool :p

K

Khalen

Well I could use some help with my wizzie on final epic indeed :) It's just a block further ahead ;) 2 Purple demons and some smaller demons. Takes like 5 mins if we got a FG doing it. And then I could get my epic for wizard too :) I don't need much help but some would be appreciated.

N

nerve

Fine

I'll try to get there with Nerfie, my ickle ' I go down faster than a 5$ crack whore' scout.

S

Scife

Extend epic.

Ok lets extend the halloween night quest to all other classes that need help.

Please Infrom all your alliance/guild/cg to help as this is short notice,

- also bring any friends/guild members prefabably lv45+ (lv40 minimum) to help out/gain xp as we might as well wipe it clean rather than have fatalities.

THEREFORE - ALL LYON- lv50 EPICS, will be held tonight , 8.30 PM GMT at Yarley's - maxmium waiting time 5-15mintues,
Bring All players you CAN

E

Eggy

Don't think I've done my sorc 50 either, but I'm still out doh

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by Eggy
Don't think I've done my sorc 50 either, but I'm still out doh

OMG you can solo it..keep drinking

S

Scife

Be ready for the meet

Well, be ready for the meet, it happens in less than 4 hours time as of this post.

Bring all who wants to come to finish off your epics for self use or for selling later on...

We might as well finish off the quest - then goto get your Armour in CS - perfect timing for any RVR action afterwards.... lol

S

Scife

We are still waiting

We are still waiting for more people atm, theres about 1.5 FG's but more is needed, if you can come now then you can still make it. -

TIme of departure - planned for 9.00 to 9.30

F

_fii-nix_

all 3 epics done, no deaths, 1fg's epics completed.... nice work all :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom