Antidote to online FPS addiction ...

1tchy trigger

...for this week I've been mostly been playing Neverwinter Nights - it r0xor$

T

throdgrain

Nar cant be arsed with all that beardy stuff :)

S

S-Gray

I was thinking of installing GTA (The Original) and havin a laugh with that. but i seem to have lost it (Bugger)..

So... i may Install Red Alert: Counterstrike seen as tho ive got about 50billion copues of it....

T

TipTop

This week I have mostly been mucking around with America's Army. I say mucking around but what I really mean is watching the screen tell me its failed to connect for the umpteenth time. I vow never to say a bad word about Valve's CS update rollouts again. AA has to be the worse conceived release ... ever. There are more CS downloads than AA but being forced to 'graduate' on one of 50 servers and then suddenly being surprised by bandwidth issues beggars belief. Now I now its free, but who in marketing thought that the anybody with a modem (let alone broadband) would not want to look at a) A free FPS and b) A first look at Unreal's new engine. Nett result : CS rulez the roost and though it may take a day to get my update, it has never been the diabolical mess that AA has become.

/Rant over.

TT

T

Trem

Fuck, fuck, fuck, wank, fuck, boob's, cunt, wank, fuck..

...yippee I've swore in a thread about beardy games:D

hold me Throddy:(

Y

~YuckFou~

Originally posted by throdgrain
Nar cant be arsed with all that beardy stuff :)

^^^^^^^^^
What he said.

I've recently reinstalled Q2, as when I last played it I was using a crappy laptop. With a funky PC it seems easy somehow :(
Also playing MOHAA for the second time, immersion my friends immersion :)

T

throdgrain

Arsebollocksfuckwank, hey Tremor I did it too ! :D
Carefull we dont want to get moderated!
Yuck i recently reinstalled Q2, and Quakeworld, but tbh didnt like em anymore.
For super-mental Deathmatch stuff I stick firmly in the Q3 camp these days, fucking mad game I love it.:)
DoD is the alternative to CS for me, excellent game, and may be getting better this week !

1tchy trigger

I woke up this morning and I had grown a long grey beard - got dressed and went to work only to realise halfway up the street that I was wearing a pointy hat and long cloak ... maybe this RPG lark is to blame? HA! Well I'm enjoying Neverwinter Nights nonetheless, but it seems that I need to remind some of you KEA boys of my l33t CS skills.

T

Trem

Swear to prove you are still human 1tchy, go on:D

1tchy trigger

Well since I'm a level 10 Half Elf Ranger then I can't very well swear that I'm human can I?

O

old.Kurginator

retro games

I been playin some sweeet 'ol games on snes and mega drive emulators on my pc. Jeez these bring the memories floodin back. super mario world, contra 3, mario kart, donkey kong country, streets of rage 2 + 3.

But give me an hour on it then i'm back on cs.:rolleyes:

W

Wilier

erm, i have to admit to playing F12002.

It r0><orz with a vibey wheel.:D

O

old.legendario

I bought Neverwinter.

But I cant stop playing CS and Q3.

I'm a bit of a noob at Q3 due to the fact i've never been into quake that much, but it does show you how utterly diabolical yer aim is :(

But saying that...I went back to playing CS and I owned for ...er ... 3 rounds...

Then my PC was sabotaged again.

T

throdgrain

The main difference between the two is the speed isnt it? Quake games really fly, which is imo why q3 is so good , and rtcw/urban terror is so bad :)

K

kungfoo

I've been playing Neverwinter a bit lately, can't seem to get too far tho, health isn't my ally unfortunately :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom