Another sorc question

M

Molten Lava

Well GOA's email said I should ask a lot of people before I respec so here goes:

I'm one of the stupid sorcs that has 44 in mind (the higest Mezz, area=400 and time = 72 seconds) now with respec I have to choose

mind to lvl 24: no lvl 50 mobs to charm :( area of mezz = 300 and time = 46 seconds

mind to lvl 34: lvl 50 mobs to charm, area=350 and time =59 seconds...

mind stay 44: lvl 50 mobs to charm, area=400, time = 72 seconds...but I do only 200 damage to yellow con with my bolt.

The higher I go in the less powerfull my bolt will get. Pls dont start about: "if you want powerfull bolts, start a wizzy" :) coz im no trying to get another char to 50 ever.....

Albions need sorcs help, a sorc needs Albions help now :)

C

Cowled

mind to lvl 34: lvl 50 mobs to charm, area=350 and time =59 seconds...

That one sounds ok, if u want more powerfull dds :)

F

Flimgoblin

There's a lot of complaints about pets being crap... big giveaway to your position (but good use of the 'stay' button should stop that)

It's all down to what you want to be...

do you want to be a nuker with some mezz on the side?

or do you want to be a main mezzer?

It looks like you enjoy the pets (and there are some cool ones out there :)) so you probably want to stick with 34....
the 44 aoe mezz is nice though :) and you'll get RP for it if you decide to play Red Rover in emain too...

What level are you at just now? if you can get to 49 before the patch (no idea how feasible that is) you can just keep your respec :) try out the 44 aoe mezz, and then go to the 34 if you find it lacking... (course there's no return after that)

or try the VN mage boards (or the sorceror boards - warning lots of _very_ bitter sorcerors here, but some good feedback/discussion between the whines - http://forums.crgaming.com/daocbb/viewforum.php?f=21)

A

Adri

For now id advise 41body 34mind rest matter. This will give you 2nd best mezz and 2nd best nuke.
I fail to see any reason to go higher than 34 mind.
However future nerfs to mezz caused sorcs in USA to respec and go 45body 24 mind.
Also a snare dd is added to matter spell line which also caused the sorcs to respec to body/matter matter/mind combos (just to confuse you further) :0)
Im unsure how many respecs you get so its best not to waste them.
If you are happy with playing your sorc as it is then leave it.
Maybe use 1 respec to increase your body after future patches.
And if there is a 2nd respec you might want 2 respec for matter when that gets introduced.

S

sorusi

if you want powerfull dds go 50 matter 20 mind or 48body,24mind....... 41body,34mind doesnt do shit damge.. :(

Body resist is VERY common... id advice you got go 50 matter for the snare nuke since its matter resist... only 179 dmg tho, but will do more than the 210 dmg body nuke since its mega resisted..

Oh and vnboard suck when it comes to sorcs..... all they do is whine and beg for 121242 sec aoe stun and insta kill ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom