Another reaver question, please

Simemir

Fledgling Freddie
i have found the charcter creator on catacombs, and while messing around i noticed that the asp style in flexible (rear position) has a special effect as ' increased range'

increased range of what exactly?

Thanks in advance :)

Ruvinan MadeInDenmark

Fledgling Freddie
Means if you got some1 running away from you and you are just out of range you will find it a good idea to use the asp style as it got a little longer range than normal....

Now go spank them hibbis :twak:

Tilda

Its crap, it basicly allows you to hit someone at pbaoe range (ish) to you. However it uses as much end as slam and does shit dammage :p
Its not worth a qbar slot for imo

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Tilda said:
Its crap, it basicly allows you to hit someone at pbaoe range (ish) to you. However it uses as much end as slam and does shit dammage :p
Its not worth a qbar slot for imo

on the contrary, u know how when ur sprinting and stuck to someone, whos just outside your range, then i hit asp a couple times, uses a lot of end yes, but thats what pots are for :| more of a style with a niche use ;D

Gallak

Loyal Freddie
one more hit might be all they need to stop someone's speed spell kicking in before they run out of end, or interrupt them as they're about to turn around and cast on you, sounds useful to me.

Ruvinan MadeInDenmark

Fledgling Freddie
In RvR do Levi and backup with Asp, cause some how when chasing some1 in big battles i allways tend to be just outta melee range due to large battles/crappy computer and so on....and its still better than not hitting at all tbh ;)

But gotta agree its pretty useless most of the times....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom