another patch

M

mid_Efour

is it liberator time?

man theres going to be so many bombing runs today its going to be death from above x 2389238982

S

shatter

It wasnt a particualry big patch, but then if they downloaded the artwork last patch, this might have just been a way to activate it for us to use. Or it might just be a patch for the invisible text that some people are suffering from, and the white skins some of the vehicles display when seen at a distance.

Shatter

P

[PS]Mung

Originally posted by shatter
It wasnt a particualry big patch, but then if they downloaded the artwork last patch, this might have just been a way to activate it for us to use. Or it might just be a patch for the invisible text that some people are suffering from, and the white skins some of the vehicles display when seen at a distance.

Shatter

Or one of the other multitude of bugs that emerge each patch.

I appreciate their efforts in tracking these bugs down. It seems that every time they eliminate one bug, two more pop into existance!

They'll never get rid of 'em all. Bless.

B

bone_idle

All games will be buggy on release. I bet SWG will be full of em. DAoC was. Just something to live with i guess. It all comes down to money for the game makers in the end, to rush the games out in time.

What i would like to see is Sony dropping the subs on PS and using the money they make from SWG to subsadise planetside. SWG is gonna be a insta profit for Sony.

C

CliffyG

From what i've read SWG is still far from being ready, even more so than the other MMORPG's on release.

D

Deathwatch

SWG isn't ready for release yet in my opinion (yup, I am one of the SWG Beta testers) but it has gone a long way since I got in the beta about a month ago. Still, there are plenty of bugs and some design issues that need to be sorted out.

Anyways, the PS patch we had today was (appearantly) just some sound files. Probably setting up for the Liberator to be actived on the server at some point this week. (now if they fixed those server lag periods and ctd's as well...)

D

Deadmanwalking

Originally posted by Deathwatch
(now if they fixed those server lag periods and ctd's as well...)

.....it would be a bloody miracle.

S

Summo

Originally posted by mid_Efour
is it liberator time?

man theres going to be so many bombing runs today its going to be death from above x 2389238982
If you look in your PlanetSide folder there's a new folder called 'patch1'. In there is a new 7.34MB file called 'patch1.wav', which contains a load of new sound effects, including some flight-like effects and some huge explosions. I'm guessing these are all for the Liberator.

I'm bored. :(

D

Deadmanwalking

But i failed to mention im skillless and useless :(

Users who are viewing this thread