Werewolf Another one - Zombies!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Ok, starting a game with a bit of a twist to the usual.

Werewolf rules(the regular mumbo).

Roles are;

Villagers - those nomnom menu prone.

Patient Zero - First and foremost zombie. This will be the only evil role at start. The patient zero will infect one person each night, OR eat brains. Infected zombies can either tell the village or hide it, no zombie can communicate with eachother so it's a no communication nightphase. Infected zombies can infect others, but can't eat them.

Zombie Hunter - Can take out anyone he thinks is a zombie, anytime, but if he fails and shoots a villager, he's going to go emo and shoot himself.

Medical researcher - seer role, basic "can tell who is who" during night.

(If enough players); Zombie Expert - Can hide himself and one other during night. IF he chooses a infected, he will be locked in a small hole with a zombie and become zombie chow.

---

Special Gear - This is randomly placed on villagers to give them zombie fighting gear. Anyone can tell that they have the gear, so open discussion rules.;

Shotgun - One blast kills. One shell. One chance. This can only be used sneakily at night.

Body armor - You can take one hit. That's it really, good against shotgun or zombie hunter.

Medicine! - Two of these will be distributed. they cure zombietis and turn someone to villager status.

Ideas, suggestions and signing below :p

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
You appear to be missing rules for who wins.

I'm guessing that patient zero wins if everyone becomes zombies.
What about everyone else?

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
You appear to be missing rules for who wins.

I'm guessing that patient zero wins if everyone becomes zombies.
What about everyone else?

Yeah, basic zombies vs humans. Infected basically choose a side.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom