Another "lizer" webpage

• Thread starter old.Gombur Glodson
  • Start date
S

slapmesilly..

Monkey says: I could look at this all day.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

you truly are a waste of bandwith

O

old.Flamin

Serious silly, can you stop spamming 'your' pics all the time?

O

old.Gombur Glodson

I dont think he can.
Since he's obviously a little kid, annoying people with his post is extremely fun for him.
Now you dont want to steal candy from a baby, do you?

D

danskmacabre

What's going on?
Is he leeching your bandwidth without permision?

D

danskmacabre

Originally posted by old.Flamin
You are the Moderator ban him ^^

before anything happens, I need to know what's going on first..

L

Laroma

Could you guys put an end to the bickering? It's getting tiresome.

:rolleyes:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

actually he isnt leeching my bandwith.
He's just annoying many people with his stupid picture replies.

D

danskmacabre

Isn't he?..

Well, I don't see how that can be a problem, answering with images is pretty common, and even tho it's annoying at times, unless it's in breach of the CoC , I don't feel I should get involved, unless it's getting to a major harrassment level.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

how about I pay you to "moderate" him
wink wink nudge nudge

D

danskmacabre

Well, tempting tho it is ;)

Since the images are not in breach of the CoC and not even being displayed in the thread and thus you don't even see them unless you click on them, I'm afraid there's no case for removing them.

S

slapmesilly..

Gombur's just a whiner, if you can't handle the pics ignore them.
You ask to be provoked with these sort of replies.

And now I'm not wasting anyone's bandwith, the pics come from a huge gaming site who I'm sure of can miss a few megs of their data transfer.

or maybe you just don't know how to insert pictures yourself?
The tag is [ img ] <url here> [ /img ].

And 3th, and I really didn't want to say this... shut up, no-one pays attention to your whines, they are totally without any good reason, and are pure out of your own annoyance...
If this were to be a case in court they would dissmiss the case because of lack of evidence.. so to speak, posting pics isn't illegal, nor has it ever been, you did it a million times before.. you spammed Mr. Swuffles all over the place, did you here anyone complain? no..
What if I hated dogs and flamed you 24/7 for it, cause "I can't stand dogs", all I'd achieve with that is pissing you off.

Thank you for listening.

O

old.Gombur Glodson

well you see the thing is I dont give fuck about you're oppinion, I think you're an idiot.
And I spammed pictures in the OT forum, you somehow feel the need to spam pictures everywhere, you are an annoying little kid.
And second what are you even doing here if you dont play daoc?
Go pester some other forum Im sure they will appreciate you much more.

S

slapmesilly..

There are dozens of others browsing these forums and replying that cancelled their account but still wanted to remain in the community, waiting for the day that they reactivate and join in the fun again.. (Gideon for example, I believe he's on non-active)(PvP server will get alot of people back.)

But I think you know this yourself, so it's meaningless to post it when you know better :rolleyes:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

but the thing is, Gideon post usefull comments.
And I still havent seen a serious comment from you.
I am willing to stand corrected.
But to this point you just appear as a spammer who only seek to provoke people.

S

slapmesilly..

Not really, at first I thought you were kidding when you said "fuck of twat" it came totally out of the dark, without any reason to say it.. so I more or less ignored it and thought of it as a joke.
After that I kept posting more pics, and your replies got more and more abuse and aggressive, then I knew you weren't kidding, but pure because of the (in my eyes) stupid way you (over)reacted, I started provoking you...

That's my side of the story...

O

old.Gombur Glodson

well if people take my comments serious it isnt really my problem.
I like to take the piss on people and especially over the internet.
Somehow you can wind people up to where they want to kill you (Sigurd) and no I cant and will never be provoked by people over an internet forum, if something bothers me I can turn of my computer or close my browser, problem solved.
Look at some of sickos first posts, he really knew how to wind up people and it was great fun to read, sadly he has calmed down a bit.

S

slapmesilly..

Well.. as far as I could tell you were wound up quite a whole bit aswell... at least that's what I noticed..

But that doesn't matter, I'll just cut down on the pics, if it really bothers you that much.

Case Closed :)

O

old.Gombur Glodson

sigh, the pictures didnt get to me, I just played along your game.

S

slapmesilly..

Gah, then it must've been the lack of body language when you communicate over the internet.
Usually when someone "playes along" IRL, or is being sarcastic their body language reveals that, on the internet you can't see the body, only the "words"

So "hey fool, shut up!" on the internet can be taken seriously, while you just meant it as a friendly "joke".. get what I'm trying to say?

H

Hjod

HAHAHAHAH loved the one about the swedish chef ROFL! :D

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Argh... do I have to start another flamewar to de-moronize/spam the OT board again? :flame:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

at last we will reveal our self to the spammers, at last we will have revenge

O

old.tRoG

ah yes, the last great flamewar was indeed a good one....

i remember dinging 1000 posts while some dimwit tried to figure out if he was an administrator or an accountant... hmmmmm.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom