Another joke...

Bloodaxe_Springskalle

Fledgling Freddie
a woman was in labour for many many hours and the dam kid wouldnt come out.
the little kid had shouted several threats to the doc demanding to see his father before he came out...
the doc wondered a little about this, first of all a kid that talks is strange, but demanding to see his father was rather unusual at the time, cos this was in the 30's and fathers usually didnt watch the birth of a child.
after a while the father came and wondered what all this was about, and the doc showed him the way into the labour room where his wife was totally exhausted and barely concious on the bed.
the doc pointed down between his wife's legs and told him to have a chat with his little son cos he apparently had something important to tell him.
rather confused the father did what he was told, and the kid asked with a angry voice ; "Are you my father?"
"uhhm yes" the father replied.
the kid then put his head out looking at the father and with a little grin on his face he asked his father to come closer...
the confused father did as he was told and the kid knocked his fathers forehead several times with his fist before he asked ; "Do you think this is nice perhaps?"
:twak:

translated from norwegian so i had some trouble there :p

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Bah, had heard that one before :(

Still, its a goodie :)

Heath

Fledgling Freddie
Here is a quick one..soz if you have heard it before..

Luis Figo, Ronaldo and David Beckham all go up to heaven, when they get to the gates God is there. God looks at Figo and says "why do you think you should enter my kingdom??" ...Figo answers "I am Luis Figo, And my football skills are adored by thousands. I play my football like an art, i deserve a space in your kingdom".
"Ok then" God replies and lets him in. Next, he looks at Ronaldo and asks "Why do you think you should enter my kingdom??"...Ronaldo answers "I am Ronaldo, and my football skills are legendary, i bring joy to thousnads of people and inspire my fellow Brazilians to do better things, i deserve a space in your kingdom".
"Ok then" God replies and lets him in. Finally he looks at David Beckham and says
"Oh, it's you...i suppose you want your ball back"

((((O: ....hope you like it !! :D

Tallen

Fledgling Freddie
Heath said:
Here is a quick one..soz if you have heard it before..

Luis Figo, Ronaldo and David Beckham all go up to heaven, when they get to the gates God is there. God looks at Figo and says "why do you think you should enter my kingdom??" ...Figo answers "I am Luis Figo, And my football skills are adored by thousands. I play my football like an art, i deserve a space in your kingdom".
"Ok then" God replies and lets him in. Next, he looks at Ronaldo and asks "Why do you think you should enter my kingdom??"...Ronaldo answers "I am Ronaldo, and my football skills are legendary, i bring joy to thousnads of people and inspire my fellow Brazilians to do better things, i deserve a space in your kingdom".
"Ok then" God replies and lets him in. Finally he looks at David Beckham and says
"Oh, it's you...i suppose you want your ball back"

((((O: ....hope you like it !! :D

:clap: Heard it before, still funny :clap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom