another idea by the midget no. 113..

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
u know when u have to transfer cash or items between chars on the same account or even a player who aint on? well.. check this out..

how about a Transfer merchant.. in housing zone or summit..

simply give the merchant the stuff u wanna transfer.. when u hit accept, type in the name of the person who has to collect it ( with confirmation ofc in case of spelling errors) and viola! its there for alts/other peeps to get..

simple idea.. cant be that hard to do can it? :)

Radix

Fledgling Freddie
exchange rate between the housing inventory store is same for selling and buying, so you just buy a couple marble thrones at 250 each and put them in your vault, then your other characters can get the exact money back from selling the thrones.

Kalid

Fledgling Freddie
Radix said:
exchange rate between the housing inventory store is same for selling and buying, so you just buy a couple marble thrones at 250 each and put them in your vault, then your other characters can get the exact money back from selling the thrones.

So what u gonna do when you wanna transfer 100 plats? Wanna do the Malice encouter again but instead in your own house :D

Radix

Fledgling Freddie
How often do you transfer 100p ?
give me some... please

ilaya

Can't get enough of FH
cant use CM for transferring cash coz only our gm's got access to guild cm's.. i.e. my chars and boni's.. so buy option aint available..

be handy for giving peeps cash for when they come on when u log though i reckons.. cant do any harm can it tbh? :)

Deadnala

Fledgling Freddie
I would like a con merchant with expandable folders and password
For example

- some item 5g
- anoter item 10g
+ 1 set of mp cloth for charname 3p (password protected)
Cap​
vest​
leggs​
gloves​
sleeves​
boots​
+ 1 set of mp cloth 4p (free for everyone)
Cap​
vest​
leggs​
gloves​
sleeves​
boots​
+ Some gala stuff
spear 200g​
ring 50g​
blade 150g​

Reason for this is i had a order for a guildy at materialprice there i workd at night that momen i had put it in my con merchant, and ofcours someone else bought it. this hapened 2 times. So it would be nice if we could name a map with a description we like and eventualy password protect it, allso nice to sort your sales

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
imo the normal vaults.. should be shared with all chars on 1 acc then it would be easy to swap items between chars on same acc!
ofcourse it should still have a total of 16pages.. (like u have now just spread over 8 chars :eek:)

Aloca

Fledgling Freddie
If you want to transfer money to same account, you just put a flower or whatever on your merchant for that amount, then buy it from yourself. tada

Spamb0t

Fledgling Freddie
ye cause everyone got a house for free when they turned lvl5.

Lethania

Fledgling Freddie
you cant buy anythign from your own consigment merchant. I cant evne buy anythign form gargo's comsigment merchant because i have "accsess" to it. sucks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom