Another good old cheating thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chilly

Balls of steel
Was out and about in odins today, when lo and behold, who did i spot with my wall hack and radar-aimbot bot standing on top of the massive hill adjoining the AMG on the north side, but a small luri by the name of Stagep.

This little **** had got outside of normal space using a known bug (a very easily exloited bug if you know how to do it as well) and got behind the ZW and stood upon the massive hill shooting people as they walked past, including me and my groupies.

Now, i dont much care for sock suckers like this guy and as we speak the rightnow page is loading up and im compiling a report. I urge anyone who sees this little piece of shit to do the same.

ban!

Chilly

Balls of steel
he was behind a zone wall, out of range, he clearly knew what he was doing. and hes stupid enough to try it.

He should bloody well get banned or get his RPs wiped.

Jerelyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Chilly said:
who did i spot with my wall hack and radar-aimbot bot

if you're serious.. and using radar, i'll take the time to report you aswell :)

-Jerelyn

Chilly

Balls of steel
Jerelyn said:
if you're serious.. and using radar, i'll take the time to report you aswell :)

-Jerelyn
ok, for the record i wasnt using radar, but i WAS using an aimbot, i bind it to my f8 key.

Jerelyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Chilly said:
ok, for the record i wasnt using radar, but i WAS using an aimbot, i bind it to my f8 key.

well don't write you were using radar then. if i had reported you with your own quote you'd have been banned before the lurikeen.
fyi.

-Jerelyn

Chilly

Balls of steel
Jerelyn said:
well don't write you were using radar then. if i had reported you with your own quote you'd have been banned before the lurikeen.
fyi.

-Jerelyn
so i would get banned for something that i said on a forum in jest that i dont actually do? I dont think so, goa might actually CHECK first ;)

SethNaket

Fledgling Freddie
Jerelyn said:
fyi.

-Jerelyn

no he wouldn't.
fyi.

Jerelyn

One of Freddy's beloved
Chilly said:
so i would get banned for something that i said on a forum in jest that i dont actually do? I dont think so, goa might actually CHECK first ;)

they might :) and they might not :)
but why take the risk?

-Jerelyn

Chilly

Balls of steel
who cares? i dont use radar so i cant get banned for using it andif i do il pwn goa.

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:
Was out and about in odins today, when lo and behold, who did i spot with my wall hack and radar-aimbot bot standing on top of the massive hill adjoining the AMG on the north side, but a small luri by the name of Stagep.

ban!

Stlong, finaly some1 admit public they use radar :clap:
Who is next ? xD

S

Stagep

Uhm....

<looks somewhat embarressed>

:eek:

To be honest, I didnt realize I did something that could be viewed as cheating/hacking/whatever...

I simply walked there and started volley'ing the gate...

All I can say is that I am sorry and that it wont happen again. :(

Lizz

Fledgling Freddie
Stagep said:
Uhm....

To be honest, I didnt realize I did something that could be viewed as cheating/hacking/whatever...

relax goa afraid to loose ur fee...a 3day ban is all u get, an ranked cheater ofcourse.

Stagep said:
Uhm....

BUUUUUUUUUUUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL SHIT

you CANT just walk there... you knew exactly what you were doing...

Chilly

Balls of steel
Stagep said:
Uhm....

cods wallop, did you not notice it odd that you didnt once get hit? by anyhting...you woulda thought someone would have clocked you and twatted you if youd been in normal space

Drav

Loyal Freddie
Lizz said:
relax goa afraid to loose ur fee...a 3day ban is all u get, an ranked cheater ofcourse.

Hmmm cant seem to find it on duskwave, what is deh top ten in terms of rps for cheaters?

givf url :flame:

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Chilly said:

This little **** had got outside of normal space using a known bug (a very easily exloited bug if you know how to do it as well) and got behind the ZW and stood upon the massive hill shooting people as they walked past, including me and my groupies.

Now, i dont much care for sock suckers like this guy and as we speak the rightnow page is loading up and im compiling a report. I urge anyone who sees this little piece of shit to do the same.

ban!

similer thing happened to me last week. i was shooting netcode at mmg and he "done the thing" and i was beyond zone wall . at the time i didnt think it was possible so i kept shooting at him... i wondered why he emoted me untill i realised what had happened. i didnt stay there tho soon as netcode started running away "as skalds do" i chased him.

but yes this is a VERY nasty bug/exploit/cheat if people do it knowingly and on purpose. and imo people who do it on purpose should get banned,

Jpeg[LOD]

Fledgling Freddie
Stagep said:
Uhm....

BULLSHIT!! hahaa @ walked there... you now u didnt walk there. so imo that shows u knowingly got there with a certain thing.....(aint saying it cos fears of 100000000 people trying it). so dont try bullshit everybody saying u "walked" there..
your poor exscuse for doing it imo shows u were cheating on purpose and i hope go look into it and ban you :) dont forget they CAN check message logs of u asking people to get you there :)

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
so jpeg, u accidently got beyond the zonewall, but theres no way this ranger coulda got there by accident?

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
so jpeg, u accidently got beyond the zonewall, but theres no way this ranger coulda got there by accident?

No, he didn't, read again his post, he saw another player using it against him. :touch:

Fluid

Can't get enough of FH
Antedeluvian said:
No, he didn't, read again his post, he saw another player using it against him. :touch:

similer thing happened to me last week. i was shooting netcode at mmg and he "done the thing" and i was beyond zone wall . at the time i didnt think it was possible so i kept shooting at him... i wondered why he emoted me untill i realised what had happened.

in english, that says that jpeg was beyond the zonewall due to something netcode did, why would netcode start emoting jpeg if netcode was the one "cheating" and from what i read its impossible to hit people who are beyond the zw, so how was jpeg shooting netcode? please enlighten me as this is a bug i have never personally heard of.

Divinia

One of Freddy's beloved
Jerelyn said:
fyi.

-Jerelyn

Je, and i meed thes foraam account with the name Zzang and sed im jusing radar and macro to fly, h wiilll get bannad for liik 50 yeers.

Antedeluvian

Fledgling Freddie
Fluid said:
in english, that says that jpeg was beyond the zonewall due to something netcode did, why would netcode start emoting jpeg if netcode was the one "cheating" and from what i read its impossible to hit people who are beyond the zw, so how was jpeg shooting netcode? please enlighten me as this is a bug i have never personally heard of.
Mmm, true, my mistake, so can you be moved to beyond zonewall by other players actions?, now that's a weird bug :eek6:

Tilda

Send cheating accusations to Rightnow rather than dragging peoples names through the mud.
Innocent until banned :D

Tilda

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom