Another few questions now and then

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
which i werent able to find answers to because the search engine spwews out hundreds of non answering threads :)

1) How to level the main city to advance it so guilds finally get access to much needed stuff?

2) How to actually get the toom tactic unlöocks? I have a "fullfilled" cross infront alot now but still cant use them

3) How to actually get items from the toom unlocks, so far i mostly got trophys and visited the altdorf librarian, saw them for sale but couldnt buy them or anything.

Yea i think thats for me pressing atm, some detailed answers and not speculations would be nice.

Faya

rynnor

Rockhound
1. is easy - do the city quests - levels the city - not sure about the others though - sorry :(

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
1. is easy - do the city quests - levels the city - not sure about the others though - sorry :(

How can you be sure about this as there is, to my knowledge, no counter visible telling you 1000000 xp to level 2? Let me into your knowledge base!

Faya

Javai

Fledgling Freddie
How can you be sure about this as there is, to my knowledge, no counter visible telling you 1000000 xp to level 2? Let me into your knowledge base!

Faya

When you do something that contributes to the city level you get a message after the xp saying so. Found killing some mobs does this (certainly the ones in the dungeon parts and some others around the city). I assume the city PQ also contributes. Quests haven't always given me the message so I'm unsure which do and which dont.

Faya

Fledgling Freddie
When you do something that contributes to the city level you get a message after the xp saying so. Found killing some mobs does this (certainly the ones in the dungeon parts and some others around the city). I assume the city PQ also contributes. Quests haven't always given me the message so I'm unsure which do and which dont.

Yes i encountered the same.
So it is guessing when the city levels up then? No point-o-meter or anything you can say "another 2million scaven will do"...ah well i will organize my guild into a rampage then.

Faya

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
yep the PQ's would do that too, in beta they levelled faster, now i have no idea how much it takes

2) How to actually get the toom tactic unlöocks? I have a "fullfilled" cross infront alot now but still cant use them

3) How to actually get items from the toom unlocks, so far i mostly got trophys and visited the altdorf librarian, saw them for sale but couldnt buy them or anything.
u have to find the exact tome unlocks that will enable u to get them, they were not ment to be easily found
same for items, u have to find the one unlock for each item (for example try to end 1e in a PQ 10x, the docks PQ is perfect for that)

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
ransacking the enemy city is a good way to get your city levelled..

need to conquer tier 4 first though :)

Dredge

Fledgling Freddie
I put a CSR ticket in about the city levelling actually, pointing out that there are many guilds (on one of the highest pop EU servers) destro side who are nearing level 8-10 or more. That people have been doing all the quests in the city, the PQ's etc (I had that arsing level 40 giant spawn on top of me as I was running to the bottom of arena! Admittedly no one killed him yet!) and yet the city hasnt gone up a level.

The reply I got (fairly promptly via email) was:

Dear Customer,

Thank you for reporting the issue. We will investigate and –if necessary- escalate it to our Quality Assurance department.

Kind Regards,
W.A.R. European Customer Support Team

Which means they dont know how or when its supposed to level, and are going to confer with someone who does ;)

Apollyn

Fledgling Freddie
Tbh, city is the pinnacle of the game, it reflects how the war is going across the whole game. I would expect it to level much faster once t4 gets going and probably only gain minimal xp from tiers lower than that as t4 is meant to be the meat of the game.

Dredge

Fledgling Freddie
I expect the city to level up relatively slowly, but not gaining a single level that allows people to even enter the guild inn, despite they have had it unlocked on their guild for quite a while is bad design.

MagnusGOA

English WAR Community Manager
I've seen some numbers on the city experience on different servers we I can confirm that city levelling works as intended. There are numerous ingredients in gaining Capital City Exp. Basically, anything which has to do with RvR will in one way or another gain points to one's capital. Each successive tier will have a greater influence than the previous tier. So when we start seeing some real tier three and more so, tier four action on our servers, we'll also start seeing real changes to city levels. It's hard to say how long it will take for a city to level up just yet and I doubt Mythic would release any hard numbers on this at this early stage of WAR.

-Magnus

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom