another bye bye thread :)

Funkybunny

Banned
oki... bye bye guys... its been fun playing daoc but with toa inc, im out. :) i sold my account to a m8 so if you see funkybunny around.. its not me..

thx for all the fun..

would like to thank lots of ppl.. but mostly overdriven, ironica, all in nf, piratte (my mascot), and all of you i forgot.. i had fun... maybe ill see you in some other game out there.. :)

a heartful /rude from funkybunny :)

teh spam-king!

Iceforge

Can't get enough of FH
Farewell m8 ;)
Alot of mid/pryd wont forget your efforts to make Malmo rerun (WITH SUCCES) during the holidays (christmas), even tho it wasn't your idea, you did a hole lot of work out there.

Funkybunny

Banned
hehe.. malmo... those days were propably the most fun days ive ever played... the stress, the fun.. the constant nagging... fun fun fun :)

well.. if you see another funkybunny in another game.... go over and do a /rude to me... i will surely love it :)

nuky

Fledgling Freddie
bye mate, the first time i saw u doing ur lap dances in aegir really did make me laugh :)

all the best

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Funkybunny said:
oki... bye bye guys... its been fun playing daoc but with toa inc, im out. :) i sold my account to a m8 so if you see funkybunny around.. its not me..

thx for all the fun..

would like to thank lots of ppl.. but mostly overdriven, ironica, all in nf, piratte (my mascot), and all of you i forgot.. i had fun... maybe ill see you in some other game out there.. :)

a heartful /rude from funkybunny :)

teh spam-king!

Oooo well if kemor et al see this post i guess the person who bought the account can kiss it goodbye .:)

Hate ppl who sell accounts.

Funkybunny

Banned
Moriath said:
Oooo well if kemor et al see this post i guess the person who bought the account can kiss it goodbye .:)

i didnt "sell" it for lots of cash... its a irl m8 of mine... and he didnt buy it for lots of money.. just a symbolic amount of cash... so i didnt sell it to be rich and famous.. (tbh who wants to pay lots of cash for an account who only has one 50 and that is the easiest class to lvl anyway) :)

lefo

Fledgling Freddie
Moriath said:

Hate ppl who constantly whine about ppl selling accounts. Goa can be happy that this guy didnt cancel and account is gonna be renewed. Hell i would.

Cerbie

One of Freddy's beloved
Funky are you starting your career as a ballerina now ?????

Good luck hope to see you in another game :wub:

I

Ironica

FUNKY!! you GIMP!! :touch:
There goes my main seals farmer ;)

Been fun to team with you and to have fun with you.. sad to see you leave the game..

Tho I have your MSN.. so .. prepare :flame:

/hug, /laugh and /rude

Your gimp healeress, Ironica :kissit:

Cadelin

Resident Freddy
See ya FunkyBunny. It was fun getting those final few levels together.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
lefo said:
Hate ppl who constantly whine about ppl selling accounts. Goa can be happy that this guy didnt cancel and account is gonna be renewed. Hell i would.
Well said, Take care Funky :drink:

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
*******! How dare you leave me with these Midgard-Gimps :'( Now I've got to by CS again -.-

Had great fun with you down in Malmo ^_^
Remember me and you being awake all night for 2-3 days straight waiting for people to come... Ahh the memories; Dented my life :-p Got to 50because of you ^_^ I owe you.

Really sad to see you leave mate :( Really good friend of mine ^_^

Anyway, Talk to you on MSN and I'll spam you with SMS messages :-D

PS: Don't you owe me about 300g and a couple of diamond seals? ;) Call it even?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom