Another BC TG raid at 20/09/2003

B

bouh

i invite those who were on the previous raid. But plz confirm ur participation.

And im looking additionally for:

- 1 supp bd with last dmg absorb buff
- 2-3 aug balanced shammies
- 3-5 savages

Please send a short application by PM (class, rr, SCed/not SCed, spec if seer) if u r willing to join. I keep the raid do not answer to PM in the case of rejection.

The raid starts 1 hour earlier than previous one. I wont publish exact time, ask me ingame/PM.

Thnx for attention :)

--------------------

Raid rules:

1. Only lvl46+ chars can join the raid. (You still can join the raid with lvl45- if you were allowed for it or you were asked to come with your lvl45- char).
2. Only lvl50 chars take part in lotto (You join lotto with lvl49- char if you were asked to join the raid especially with that char).
3. You are free to play in lotto for any of your lvl50 twinks but you have declare it before raid is started (/t <raid leader> i'd like to play for my lvl50 <class> <name> <spec> kkthnx). If you havent declared it and raid already started you'll play for the same char in the lotto and the raid. (no exclusion sorry).
4. You are free to play in lotto for your lvl30+ twink but your value will be decreased by 3 * (50 - twink lvl). And follow the rule4.
5. You a allowed to participate in lotto only for 1 character (main or twink).
6. You are not allowed to take part in lotto for your lvl29- twink or for someone.
7. You are allowed to lotto only for items that you can use.
8. If you still can use the item but it contains a stat which is useless for you you'll get -10 value reduction as well (e.g. warrior for the sword with charisma) - the leader decides.
9. If you still can use the item but in not the best way you'll get -10 value reduction as well. (e.g.zerker for 2h axe) - the leader decides.
10. You can win only 1 item per raid. But you may roll as many times as you want.
11. All left over items are property of BC guild bank. They also can be traded, rolled on next raids, bought by a guild member.
12. If you got no item (not even an enamel) in lotto you get +10 bonus for next raids. (Overall bonus is annigilated once you won an item)
13. If you joined the raid the leader assumes that you have read the raid rules and won't explain them specially for you. Please have it in mind. Thanks.

W

wiiwii

:D

rr6l3 healer 44/31 pac/mend moc pr purge mcl 1 lw 1

im in lotto for foe slayer (i hear its nice salvage) :D

B

bouh

bah, 1st reply is from wii again.

kobbeh, u r getting annoying ;) go away now :p

O

old.Sko

rr7 healer, 44 pac/31 mend, lottoing for foe slayer for my level 19 warrior =D

D

Djin

id like to join. im a SB tho :-/ not what u need.. u need savage, and im SB, but i hit like one!? :p hehe

or i can get in with RM 47RC 26Sup
Epic

SB is 45Sword, 44Crit, 35Envenom, 34 stealth
Full MP

S

shaiel

50 Savage rr4 with SC

Would like to join if you'd have me =p

Shaiel

U

ulke

I wanna join :) rr6L6 mop3 DR3 savage for strong fotm-dmg :great:

P

Pandemic

will try and be there mate no promises though due to gf :)

B

bouh

Originally posted by Hroft[BC]
Summ, nakui sb! :D

gde? o_O
"ja sohranjaju za soboj provo blablabla..." ;)

2Whoodoo: bah, sorry mate, i did it excidentially :p no more russian in this topic i swear :)

D

duact

i would like to join with my 48 bd(got best absorb buff) if i can lotto for items to my 50 sb

bd got sc stuff ofc and mcl :)

S

sazard

I didn't come on the previous raid, but you did accept me.

Would a place be open for my Savage/healer?

K

Kindar

Originally posted by bouh

And im looking additionally for:

- 1 supp bd with last dmg absorb buff
- 2-3 aug balanced shammies
- 3-5 savages

Nerf...plz give more warrior thoughts :-(
Guess you don't need any of em....savages steal our tanking job :-(

O

old.anubis

Re: Re: Another BC TG raid at 20/09/2003

Originally posted by Kindar
Nerf...plz give more warrior thoughts :-(
Guess you don't need any of em....savages steal our tanking job :-(

prolly that's because we got already few warriors, dunno actually, ask bouh, he is group formz0r

and in some cases it's better to let one healer die rather than guard/heal him :p

F

Fidelcastor

Kisgeci lvl 50 shaman 27mend/38aug/27cave RR4 ichor,purge,Mcl

if you are interested send me.

Bibsi
Kisgeci
Bolha

S

Sajko

FFS 15 ppl replying and not a single fkn ONE can read the words: "Please send a short application by PM (class, rr, SCed/not SCed, spec if seer) if u r willing to join. I keep the raid do not answer to PM in the case of rejection."

F

faehar

Coming with my healer frigogan again..went pretty ok previous raid so ill come again =)

Z

zane

class, rr, SCed/not SCed, spec if seer

BD, 6L2, SCed, 48supp/24dark. Would be nice to know time though :x

S

selenium

shaman,full aug,rr3, rolling for SB called Selenium :>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom