another anyday whine :)

D

De_0ranjenaar

Why you start your nerfing phase?

Why you never hyb an mid?

When do you replace ur programmer crew?

Why dont u sell the game to a big company , an let it be worth waisting my time on it?

Why dont u guys be onest an dont call nerfing *bugg fixing?*

Yes l whine an l pay 10euro for it,

anyway keep up the good work gao,
ln my eyes you starting to own mythic

@kemor
(p.s. Why dont u do small changes an make the game fun for all)

S

Sortbane

Why you start your nerfing phase?

They were bored at work and needed something else to do than kicking the little kittens outside the local kindergarten...

Why you never hyb an mid?

because hyb a mid would cause a alb to hybion the midernians.. and wage war agains the pink funny little rabbits..

When do you replace ur programmer crew?

When they're finished kicking little kittens outside the kindergarten (mainly because the programmers found out that the espresso at the local gas station tastes better than the one at the office...)

Why dont u sell the game to a big company , an let it be worth waisting my time on it?

They don't want to be like the rest of the "sell-outs" and follow the trend (that was the official report, the unofficial was that no gaming company was willing to sort out the fucked up way DAoC was hardcoded in....) and because they don't want to kill more kittens..

Why dont u guys be honest an dont call nerfing *bugg fixing?*

hmmm.. why not call it a inversed customer service? a far better idea than calling it a "nerf".. ICS shall be the new standard that all the new mmorpgs is to be developed on.. who know.. perhaps one day we will see a refined ICS being developed into ICS 9000 (meaning that they hang up the phone the second any customer calls in to report something, and shutting down all their e-mail adresses...)

@Kemor (p.s. Why dont u do small changes an make the game fun for all)

I heard via IRC that he just had upgraded to ICS 14000.. so he can't do those things you asked for...

BTW: this post was made by a kinda drunk person and is in no way intended as any flame or something remotely like that (tm)
just getting my point that I didn't understand one word of the original post? (did understand the words, but not the meaning of the post that is.. so I made a reply just as ICS friendly as the first one...)

- A drunken Sortbane with a big sword over and out...

P.P.S just noticed that I had forgotten what this PPS was to be about so just forget this part...

P.P.P.S just remembered what that last PPS was to be about, that the whole post was my fictional 2 cents, because I dont have 2 cents to spare to make a post on the BW forums...

O

old.tRoG

damn eblessair, that guy in your avatar sure has stocked up on the +dex and +qui items.

but, about the original post...

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

O

old.Gombur Glodson

questionmark.jpg

Going with the flow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom