another alb cheat

E

envenom

il make it short was at alb tk today battling with hibbies i was stealthed well out the way of any fighting and ZEATHOL fucking shot me from miles away someone plz explain bug or cheat.

btw u suck anyway mate must have killed u like 2 times last night without cheats lol

S

Sabu

You tittle the post Another alb cheat, i can´t see enough for saying this.

If you are wrong you are giving a bad name to this guy. Better give us proves or something.

R

Rollie

Originally posted by envenom
il make it short was at alb tk today battling with hibbies i was stealthed well out the way of any fighting and ZEATHOL fucking shot me from miles away someone plz explain bug or cheat.

btw u suck anyway mate must have killed u like 2 times last night without cheats lol

which brings me to my next lesson kids.....DONT SMOKE CRACK

basicaly what your saying is your is upset little kiddie cause you died, first thing you do is scream cheat if anyone kills you.

grow a pair and post something worth reading fool.

E

envenom

how can i be wrong the guy waved to me from miles away mate if he found and shot me from the back fair enuff but the fact that when i looked to seee where he was HE WASNT EVEN IN STEALTH RANGE thats how i fucking know gimp

R

Rollie

*passes envenom baby rattle places him gently back in cot and places crack pipe on his pillow*

sweet dreams envenom

E

envenom

lol i give up seems alb surport cheaters o well

G

Gwandyn

Please get some proof before you accuse ppl. He might have sprinted or maybe he was hiding behind a tree or something..you dont know. If i got a dollar for all the times i have been "mysteriously" killed i would be ritch, but i dont come on and accuse someone because i have no proof and it is a big chance it was just me not noticing him anyway.

If you are so sure he cheated try to find out a way to catch it on a screenie or ppl will just think you are a sad person that cant stand the fact that someone killed you in RvR.

O

old.Zerathol

To start with its Zerathol u crybaby.
I am not sure what happend, I targetted u pressed face
and suddenly I face a alb character. I still fired and I was
faced to your ugly ass midget corps. 935 sweet dmg and
you eat dirt. If I wanna call me cheater cause of that........well
who gives a shit but at least get your facts right.
And..... you were close enough to be shot AND you were not
stealthed.

Also, wtf u meen got me twise? If meen when I was ganged by
the hib hord at amg and u come running and laughing at my corps?
well........ L O L :D :D :D

O

old.Zerathol

how can i be wrong the guy waved to me from miles away mate if he found and shot me from the back fair enuff but the fact that when i looked to seee where he was HE WASNT EVEN IN STEALTH RANGE thats how i fucking know gimp

btw
It was a /kiss when I was next to u since u looked so cute.
Tiny as u are :D

E

Eleasias

That's a bug when you still stay as target when you stealth and using it is ... abusing? ^^

B

Brevis

to eleasis..... You mean when you try to run and stealth and still get hit?
I have once tried to shot at some nightshade, he started to run off, i shot one arrow and then he dissapeared from my target be cause he stealthed. But the arrow still hit since it was fired before he stealthed, it knocked his stealth off and I could continue to shoot him.

I dunno if this is what you mean?

W

-Wedge-

Nopes, what he means is that even after stealthing (no shots fired yet), someone sometimes still has you targeted...

I saw some scout do it once too (he couldnt explain either)... I think we where after Creep, he runs, we (ofcourse ;)) run after him... He stealths... Ok, nothing wrong there (I lost target), but I see the scout aim + fire, and I'm like, what is he shooting at...

Then all of a sudden, behind him (within range btw), Creep unstealths and dies... It happens sometimes, think its lag... Dont come crying if it happens, because 99% of the time, the archer doesnt even know whats wrong...

C

Cowled

I've tried getting a Skald (or what they are called) . those lighting-fellers... shooting a lighting at me .. while stealthed - he excused to me at IRC, telling me i was still targetted.

C

Cowled

... and for god sake, stop posting this whine! - It really do show u are the age of 10? 15?

P

Pin

Yup, a couple of times I noticed similar things. Targeted someone, they stealthed, but stayed in my target window. Thinking it was lag and they weren't really stealthed I've hit N to con them again, or /face to see where they actually were and each time I've got someone different than in my target window. Maybe next time I'll just whip out my xbow and have a pop at em :)

O

old.Zerathol

I know you want to Pin, but You CANT be ME :p

Bloody daoc HP down, servers down. Wtf Am I suposed to do now?
Walk out to the sunny weather? :( :( :( :(

E

envenom

ok zerathol im sorry if its a bug it cant be helped sorry again.

btw i dont mind dieing im a stealther i normaly bloody die half the time but i just get rezed come back and kill some more :D

E

envenom

o btw mate its me merlin from shadowlords society i was in the guild with max :)

C

Cerverloc

envenom! You should go easy on the herbaltea mate.;)

O

old.Zerathol

o btw mate its me merlin from shadowlords society i was in the guild with max :)

I asume you refering to uo. Since I was max there?

E

envenom

yes its me james the lumberjack :) im sure u remember me

R

Rollie

i remember james the lumberjack, i fought u once on my eval fencer and you refused to fight anymore cause after a para hit i dropped flamestrike :) i remember chattig to you for about 5 mins afterwards and you seemed cool.

chill out with accusations until you have proof :)

E

envenom

ah yeah u were the 1 i was chasing around near mag was a good fight :) yep im sorry if it was a bug nothing i can do and i know max never cheated in Uo so im cool nice seeing u guys anyway shame im on the other side doh :)

R

Rollie

well we brought DiE to daoc but after a while chand/lunitz/rahvin got bored and went back to UO, so i asked zera if i could join him.

I was playing Cyclone that day i remember it quite well, it was moonglow mate just outside town :)

E

envenom

actually no 1 died :p but if i hadnt kept hiding i probs would have :p thats it yeah moonglow i aint played Uo since daoc came out

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom