Another 50 Thread :D The Merry Men's own Medowind!

O

old.Kerosene

RAH and double Rah! About time the little mincer got 50 :D Wub ya Medow, now wait for the respec and show them damn Middies and tree huggers who's in town :D

S

Sibanac

Gratz Medo

Guess we know who is buying the beer tonight

:)

O

old.Odysseus

GRATZ!
Now come get a new flute and drum :)

Maybe a lute? Never sell any of those :)

G

g0ldenbone

Wayhay

Niceone medow, Ill have a pint of lager and a double vodka please :)

B

Belomar

Congratulations! I'm just curious about the respec comment, why would a newly-turned-50 minstrel need a respec when he's surely levelled up for a long time knowing about the current and future state of affairs for minstrels? :)

O

old.Kerosene

Coz he moans like buggery in /gu that he's gimped when he isn't...

M

medowind

I am gimped though :p

50 inst
39 thrust
18 stealth

Admittedly power song 5 is nice and next patch i get the 47 inst aoe mes (but its poo) and stably having orange con pet is nice, but pit me against anything that has a sword, or twig or lump of stone and I am a goner :p

Guess I will go odins and scare green cons with frost stallions (or exp kill them, because I am harsh and bitter) :p

B

Belomar

Ooh, really, that's a avenue I'd like to explore (i.e. 50 instruments), I am more and more leaning towards a group minstrel rather than a solo minstrel role. We'll see. The alternative is to go 50 slash, but I don't really like that (would miss out on the last DD too).

C

coilla

Grats medo, i didnt think we wher gonna be able to take that thing in the barrows with just the 2 of us for ur epic but then all them luvely peeps desided to help us :] sorry i cant remember ur names it was late at night and i was more than likely quite drunk, but u know who u r.

And ur gimped? a mincer? pffft try being a scout

<wanders off muttering about being a gimped little scout that cant do diddly unless fighting a fool>

S

Sibanac

pffft you two dont even know the meaning of gimped, try beeing a pally

<Walks away mumpling about not even beeing able to trow rocks at things>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom