Anonymizer anyone ??

S

Slip Slipurson

Hi all... sitting gere at work again... booooring nightshift.. nothing to do... and trying to surf some and almost ALL sites are blocked by websence, anyine have any nice anonytmizer that webxence wont recognize as "proxy avoidance" :D

would be very nice to have something else the newspapers and Barrysworld to look at while u sit here doin nothing w8ing for the morningshift to start so i can go home and sleep for a few hours...

S

Slip Slipurson

hmm didn't think off that :) gonna try it... thanx...

S

Sharma

Learn VB/C++

hook it up to the windows API, make it so it shadows the packets OR if its a simple window grabber, change the title of microsoft IE all the time ;p

S

Slip Slipurson

bah... nope didn't work... Websence goes by the "category of the site" NONE of the daocrelated sites work atm.. as it is "games" or "entertainment" i mean i sit here for 8 hours, well first i repair what has to be repaired in the processing line but then what.. it never takes 8 hours... why can't they have it open like some hours :( damnit damnit...... hmm think this could be placed under som law, that they controll what i read on the internet... maybe i should press charges :)... bah gotta go get my hands dirty again.. see u all ingame..

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

I have the same problem at work.. not one of the "well known" DAoC pages is working except for classesofcamelot.com.

*sighs*

Barrysworld.com is being blocked by proxy, too... games and entertainment. Heh

http://forums.games.net works, though... until they update it. :(

S

Sharma

my school one is by passed by using altavista babelfish, give that a try

T

The Real Redi

Have any of you tried anything as simple as sending yurself the link in hotmail? At my old work, all the sites were blocked, under catagories, but Hotmail was allowed, as a lot of the consultants used it for email (and no matter how much the workshy bastards earn, they still deman this shit for free :flame: )

If you check a link from a hotmail message, it opens in a hotmail headered window, so i just used to send myself whatever link i liked, then it wouldn't get picked up on by the bargain bucket, playdoh administrator ;)

O

old.job

Funny, they blocked Barrysworld in work for 1 day, then it reappeared.

I noobie presume you have tried just entering the dns address, that worked for ages with our blocking software.

G

Gimly

I do the same as Redi.. but to Yahoo.

Night shifts would be a pain in the arse if i could not.. boring as hell :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom