Annoying things people do

J

Jonaldo

The singer David Gray wobbles his head all the time when he sings and it really does start to annoy me when I see him.

Apparently a lot of people are disgusted whenever I crack my knuckles.

The way most footballers repeat the words "Y'know" in interviews they do.

What things do people do that irritate you? Famous or friends. Or even famous friends.

B

baphomet

People who drive really close behind me.
I usually tap the brakes suddenly every now and then to encourage them to back off.

C

Cadire

Drivers seem to have mysteriously lost the ability to use their indicators in the UK.

I think it's probably because they don't have a hand free, the two taken up by holding a mobile phone to their ear and tapping out the beat to the 1000W stereo system they have in the boot.

EDIT: Of course 'the other two hands' doesn't make sense... unless you have 3 or more :/

B

baphomet

Originally posted by Cadire
Drivers seem to have mysteriously lost the ability to use their indicators in the UK.

I have this long standing argument with my fiancé here in Denmark.
In the UK, you're supposed to indicate when you change lanes on the motorway.
Apparenltly (so she says) you're not supposed to do that in Denmark.
Seems stupid to me, so I just do it as it makes sense to indicate when you're driving at 100kph + on a motorway.
But it annoys her no end.

C

Cadire

I'd be surprised if you didn't have to use indicators but, as I've never driven in Denmark, I'm hardly an expert. Germany has very good driver discipline (though an extraordinary number of 'ghost drivers'), which I guess they need due to the high speeds they can drive at.

Motorways are the worst places to see this, but roundabouts have their share too. It's more annoying too, as you don't know where the buggers are going.

F

Flimgoblin

roundabouts where people decide they're going to make two lanes "just because" - even though it's a one-lane roundabout, there's no room for two cars, and they think they can turn right if they cut round on the left of someone.

oh and tailgating bastards :)

B

baphomet

Originally posted by Cadire
I'd be surprised if you didn't have to use indicators but, as I've never driven in Denmark, I'm hardly an expert.

That's what I thought..I gotta check this out properly sometime.

A

Addlcove

people talking to me as if I knew that it was obvious what they where talking about (yes I´m a selfish bastard and I couldn´t care less that your cat is 200 years old and just had 30 kittens at once)

idiotically (is that a word? ) designed computers such as IBM 6275

min barbermaskine (dunno the english word, but it´s broke ;))

A

Addlcove

barber like in a razor

not bærbar like in laptop :p

B

baphomet

Originally posted by Addlcove
barber like in a razor

not bærbar like in laptop :p

Oh , I just thought it was your crap spelling again.

O

old.Tohtori

Originally posted by Omniscieous
What things do people do that irritate you? Famous or friends. Or even famous friends.

Friends who are famous.

And ofcourse...

People who ask other people what irritates them in others.

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

Annoying things people do?

The mindless drivel, spamtastic bullshit, hijacking decent threads and turning them into IRC style conversations with random morons etc. that has inundated BW thanks to Addlcove lately.

Change your nick back to Octanion... your posts had a lot more content back then.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by baphomet
I thought you had left?

surely you mean hoped? ;)

and sickie what is your problem? your hate trip started long before I began posting drivel

F

Fafnir

When you shake hand with someone, and their hand is like dead cold fish.

J

Jonaldo

When talentless people who have no musical ability just make lots of noise on their guitars and bang drums as hard as they can then they call it black metal or something

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

It's not a hate trip... and the flames actually did start to burn brightly when the bullshit spamming started.

Generally NOT funneh.

H

Halo | NS

I hate it when they tell me they won't tell anyone what I did but then they run off to the police.

O

old.job

Funny , we got told by 2 Danish lads that indicating on the motorway is unlawful in Denmark, then again they were stoned.

Cad, it's so true, indicating is going out of fashion, as a biker, it's so frekin annoying, so many people just can't be arsed.

As a boasting footnote, I have just taken delivery of a brand spanking new ZX12R, (cackles manically) any bikers out there should no that it's one FASSSST bike, derestricted UK model of course:)

If I stop posting, it's cos there is no internet in our local accident and emergency.

T

The Real Redi

Women drivers, thats what pisses me off... let me explain;

I was belting along the M4 the other morning doing about 110mph, running a little late for work, when this silly cow just decided that the middle lane, which was completely empty, didn't match her lipstick or something and that the fast lane would be much better!

Well, i tell you, she scared the sh!t out of me. I looked up from changing my trousers, I swerved, and over went the can of beer i was holding between my knees, all over my bloody laptop, which i was trying to collate my comic collection on at the time! The cherry fell off of my blunt so I stopped shaving, hung up my mobile to my mate (after apologising about the swearing), and switched off the DvD player, then went and gave her a peace of my mind!

or maybe i dreamt that...

O

old.Krusha

Originally posted by baphomet
People who drive really close behind me.
I usually tap the brakes suddenly every now and then to encourage them to back off.

A ex-girlfirend of mine got really annoyed that ppl were to close infront of her.. which annoyed me to no end :)

B

baphomet

Originally posted by old.Krusha
A ex-girlfirend of mine got really annoyed that ppl were to close infront of her.. which annoyed me to no end :)

Uh what?!
No wonder she's and EX-gf.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom