Annoying people

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
costello15hr7za8fc9.jpg

why?

It pisses me off when grown people think themselves so wise that they need to protect their lady friends from the evil monster-like men that lurk in the shadows, ready to pounce on them and steal their virginity. You know what, if a girl leaves with a dude, she likely wants to fuck. Maybe she wouldn't normally fuck him, but nobody made her take all those shots.

And if she was slipped a roofie? That sucks indeed, but the clap is a damned good way to teach a bimbo to mind her fucking drink at a party.

/rant

and not talking about personal experience, rly

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

Umm...

*whistles*

You wouldn't guess that i'm quite good at cockblocking? *innocent grin*

Hell, if i can't have her(why she's my friend), why should i let some other random bloke shove his dingdong in her? :D

+ You have to earn that puspus. Going around the Supah COCblock is an earned victory.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
aye its piss annoying, need a wing man to outflank the bastards!

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
But seriously though, i do tend to watch out for my lady friends a bit.

Not too much, but they know i know if they don't like someone and i know how to get rid of 'em.

Basicly a resource boyfriend :D

But that doesn't change the fact that COCblocking your friends is fun as hell, but then you need the kind of friends who know the fun part of it being mutual "f*ck you" behaviour.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture
But seriously though, i do tend to watch out for my lady friends a bit.

Not too much, but they know i know if they don't like someone and i know how to get rid of 'em.

sure, but what if you know that the girl likes the guy but the cockblocker blocks it. doesn't he deserves some good spanking? :m00:

and cockblocking friends if fun tho. I agree ;p

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
sure, but what if you know that the girl likes the guy but the cockblocker blocks it. doesn't he deserves some good spanking? :m00:

and cockblocking friends if fun tho. I agree ;p

Well, the women i know(might be a metal chick thing) don't care for COCblockers(that's why i had to get good at it). If they want the COC they get the COC.

MaCaBr3

Banned
I'll kill anyone who comes too close to my best friend.

Cuz I love her. /suicide

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
The whole going to an all-boys school means I don't really have solid girl-friends.

Just my gf's girl-friends.

I feel so left out :( I want to cockblock! :(

Congax

Fledgling Freddie
The whole going to an all-boys school means I don't really have solid girl-friends.

You're pussyblocking me :(

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home

This explains alot...ALOT...thanks for the intel :D

Hell, i didn't get friendgirls from school. I got it the old fashioned way, by sleeping with 'em/trying to sleep with 'em and noticing friendship works better.

Urgluf

Part of the furniture

you are still young.. time will teach you ;p

Mikah75

Can't get enough of FH
well some girls dont want to be harrassed:p lol
or are taken already, but suppose some girls are gagging for it and they have their friends blocking them
i tend to get made to block:<

Ezteq

Queen of OT
hay Mikah! can i be your cock blocker? ill protect you from unwanted attention, do examinations on them too see if theyre suitable for you etc etc

hang on, would that make me a cock blocker or a pimp? Oo

ill just give you a baseball bat and you can look after yourself tbh

Ezteq

Queen of OT
/flocks a cock

and next time i say crow at dawn, i mean dawn you god dammned lazy bird!!!

Gamah

Banned
This reminds me of a time when my GF was in a pub with me.. I was with some pals and she was dancing around with me/them..some guy grabbed her arse..I was ready to go medevil on his arse but she put him in his place in no uncertain terms...(kicked him in the balls lmao)

I have protected female friends, but I have many a word with lads about flirting/attempting to touch my girl.

From the other point of view, those persistent guys who even after you tell to fuck off A) get lary B) Ignore you and carry on..thats where I turn from cock blocker to cock snapper. :p

Women don't need protection..but some do..but it's when you get those emo's who try and block you it's annoying.

I am not protective of my female mates they can do what they like, they are after all adults.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom