Annoying bug

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
Apologies if this has been posted before...but there was an item listed on the Market Explorer to be in house 807...went to house 807...it wasn't there...my first thought was it's probably sold before I got there, log back to my ME char to just check...nope still listed on ME. Fucking annoying.

Influenza

Part of the furniture
Them cloth arms with 12% buff bonus? been there since toa came out according to the explorer :)

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
LoL o_O Maybe worth reporting then :)

Aybabtu

Fledgling Freddie
Had the same bug on pryd with a scroll that was insanely cheap and the last one i needed.... sucky :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
Daws said:
Apologies if this has been posted before...but there was an item listed on the Market Explorer to be in house 807...went to house 807...it wasn't there...my first thought was it's probably sold before I got there, log back to my ME char to just check...nope still listed on ME. Fucking annoying.

That's my house!

Maybe it's haunted Oo :wij:

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
Hmm had the same problem on Camlann.

Was searching for a gem with +Stealth on it. Found a nice one selling cheaply.. got to that house.. and checked the whole Merchant and couldn't find it. Checked the ME again and it still showed up.

Sarcon

Fledgling Freddie
eggy said:
That's my house!

Maybe it's haunted Oo :wij:

Ahhhhh ofc... its Eggy's house, what did you expect, nothing good comes from there ;p :touch:

Daws

Fledgling Freddie
It's a house owned by Hongsomething I don't remember the whole name, was fairly obscure!

Leel

Fledgling Freddie
Guess the owner forgot to do /listmerchant twice, cuz market database has been reset, it was in patch notes. Happened to me when searching items in mid too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom